Season 1: 4# Unfinished Business

Zach's POV

My teammates and I were fighting off Philza, Dream and Andrew and are figuring out when can we use our Light and Fire-based powers on Philza. In the meantime, we tried to focus on Dream and Andrew but they're both difficult. And because Philza is immortal, it'll just make things harder.

Zach: Defeating these guys is so hard.

Brad: We must get this over with somehow.

Wilbur: You know what, screw it, we're fighting Darkness with Darkness.

Wendy: How?

Tommy: We'll just fight at the same time as the Light and Fire-based heroes. 

Taka: What happens if Light and Dark are combined.

Zach: We're just gonna make Yuansu Park explode.

Jake: Light and Dark are both powerful and need to be balanced with each other. If they're combined, it'll lead to an explosion which would kill millions.

Brandon: What if we don't combine our powers? We'll just use our powers individually to defeat Philza.

Toby: We've done that many times on Chase and Medusa, I guess that will do the trick.

Shawn: So now what?

Wilbur: Let's destroy Philza Minecraft.

Ben W: Why is his surname, Minecraft?

Larry: I'll give you a better question, what is Minecraft?

Kyle: It's a block sandbox game where you build, raise mobs, mine diamonds and survive. I played a lot of video games so that's how I know what Minecraft is.

Gerald: Genius.

Philza: What are you cowards up to now?

Wilbur: We'll show you. Zach, now!

Luke, Shawn, Wendy, Brad, Caleb, Tubbo, Tommy, Sierra, Aiden, Harvey, George, Carm, Niki, Shion, Camila, Ranboo, Wilbur, Alex, Joanna, Edwin, Jack, Taegan, Josh, Henry, Sam, Fundy, Mr Tan, Charlie, Bad, Taka, Larry, Martha, Alice, Tina, Ben, Eryn, Jim, Kyle and I began to position ourselves to defeat Philza. However, the orphans wanted to help out too so I needed to know their powers first. I never got the chance to know their powers before so now's the time.

Aimee: Wait, we wanna help too.

Zach: You can but I need to know your powers. Because we clearly need more Light, Fire and Dark-based heroes to defeat that immortal.

Freddie: Philza, of course.

Zach: So what kind of powers do you guys have?

Aimee: Air and Water. Why?

Zach: We need Fire, Light and Dark-based heroes.

Aimee: Oh yeah. I'll just fight those bastards. You know, that green one and the one with a Nazi symbol.

Cassie: Earth and Water.

Hannah: Come with me.

Bill: Dark and Water.

Tommy: C'mon Bill.

Eryn: Yeah.

Oli: Light and Agility.

Niki: You're with us.

Beau: Dark and Light?

Zach: You're a Hybrid? Come with us.

Freddie: I dunno.

Tommy: C'mon dude, you need to have at least a power type.

Freddie: Okay fine, Fire and Earth.