Season 5: 3# The Healer And Inheritance

Flashbacks...

Curt is currently having a date with Roland in Yuansu Park. They are now standing on the bridge over Shui river just looking at the fish and turtle Spirits swimming around.

Roland: So, what drove you to start liking guys?

Curt: I was a rebellious kid so while I had a thing for girls, I'm starting to get feelings for boys too. When we first met and I first saw you, I thought you were the most handsome boy I've ever met. Aside from Yog of course.

Roland: Glad you said that.

Curt: I mean, yeah I like everybody. That's how I figured out that I'm pansexual.

Roland: Good for you to figure out your sexuality.

Curt: Something bothering you?

Roland: I dunno. You seem pretty cool and stuff but...

Curt: Are you questioning?

Roland: Yeah.

Curt: Don't worry, you'll figure out someday.

Roland: Yeah.

Curt: Also, if you need to talk to someone about your sexuality, Yog's your guy.

Roland: Thanks.

End of flashbacks...

Zach's POV

We came inside the healer's office and saw the healer himself. He isn't what I imagined, I was expecting an elderly female as the healer but no, it was a male. I later learned that his name is Tom and he has been the most well-known healers of Zodiac history.

Tom: Hello.

Zach: Hi, I'm Zach, I'm the current leader of the Zodiac heroes.

Tom: And those are the Zodiac heroes?

Kate: Yeah. I'm with Zach's team right now but some of us are from the 80s Zodiac heroes.

Mr Tan: Hi Tom, I'm Jerry, remember me?

Kan: (giggles) Tom and Jerry.

Tom: Of course, you left Curt and Roland in charge after you graduated and now you're the Guardian and professor.

Mr Tan: And I'm still 36.

Simon: Thought you're supposed to be like 63 already.

Tom: Anyway, why are you here?

Maddy: Our powers are getting out of control, but for some reason, Roland and Curt were able to maintain their powers.

Tom: That seems like a problem many past Zodiac heroes had to face.

Mat: That's strange, I didn't have to deal with it.

Tom: I'd say more of a recent past than way in the past. It's a really common problem.

Jon: How can you fix it?

Tom: You'll have to be trained to fix it. Jerry could guide you.

Mr Tan: Just like old time.

Kylie: That's it?

Tom: Unfortunately, yes. It's something you need to do on your own, you don't need a healer's help for that.

Rick: I don't think you're doing your job.

Tom: Look, I know I'm trying even though it doesn't seem like it but that's your own job keeping your powers under control. Healers like us aren't supposed to be doing it for you. We only heal you if you're injured and sick. Not terminally sick.