Season 5: 4# The Most Powerful Zodiac Hero

Flashbacks...

In the 1980s Zodiac heroes' first battle, Curt had entered the Spiritual state. He began attacking a Dark Spirit (presumably Chase) and used all of his powers. His teammates were all shocked, including Roland and Jerry.

Roland: Woah.

Bryan: How is he in the Spiritual state? This is only his first mission.

Jerry: I trained him.

Maddy: I'm questioning how is he this advanced.

Jerry: Hybrid Spirits like Curt are extremely powerful and sometimes rebellious.

Jon: I'm really scared that Curt would be too powerful but at least he knows that he's on our side.

Dave: I sure hope so.

The end...

Zach's POV

We all just stood in horror with Curt removing Andrew's Spiritual potential even if his ribs were fractured. I'm now worried if he could make it back to Cambridge which is about 4 hours away from here. It's also stressful because we have to spend another night here and walk back to the train station to head back to Cambridge.

Dave: Curt...

Curt: You have given us Hybrids and Half-bloods a bad name, Andrew.

Roland: He had to mention Half-bloods too?

Zach: I mean, Hybrids are also considered Half-bloods because they're also not 100% Light or Dark Spirit.

Curt: You are also a disappointment to your brother and your family.

Mat: Finally, someone from the past era who acknowledges the antisemitism I had to deal with from this man.

Curt: And now your Spiritual potential will be removed from you.

Andrew: No!

Brad: You gotta be kidding me, I did that to Roman about last year.

Martin: Who?

After Andrew's Spiritual potential is removed, he disappeared into fine dust. Curt went out of the Spiritual state but collapsed clutching his rib. I rushed up to him and gently roll him to make sure he's laying on his back and gently opened his shirt. His side looks bruised which is definitely a fractured rib.

Brad: What's happened?

Zach: Fractured rib.

Curt: It hurts.

Roland: Oh Curt.

Aimee: We can take him inside the mansion now, the renovation is finished.

Zach: Thanks, Aimsey.

Aimee: We'll only stay for the night and then we'll take the 2 hour train ride back home.

Dave: 2 hours?

Roland: How are we gonna get Curt to the hospital in time?

Curt: Hospital?

Brad: Apparently, there is a hospital-

Curt: We know, we used to study in Zodiac college.

Kate: But still, how can we get there?

Ranboo: Not to worry, once we reached Cambridge I'll teleport us to the hospital.

Simon: He can do that?

Ranboo: I'm an enderman, of course I can do that.

Maddy: Hold on, not only does this team contain many Half-blood Dragons but also non-Dragons?