Season 1: 3# Techno and Jschlatt's Funeral

Zach's POV

The funeral began and I wasn't in mourning and neither of us cried. We are attending a funeral of the people we hated and the people who gave us eternal scars. Even Tubbo's not having it, he's still recalling being executed last year. This just sucks.

Zach: Ugh, I had it with attending funerals of people who wanted to kill us.

Ryan L: We know, but I just wanted to see their bodies burned, that's why we're here.

Noah L: Same.

Jonah: Zach, you were in mourning at Devan's funeral, why not in this funeral?

Zach: That's Techno and Jschlatt's bodies, lying in that coffin. Jschlatt almost kidnapped me, remember?

Corbyn: I can recall that.

Zach: And Technoblade executed Tubbo and the last time I saw him alive, he was suffering from cancer. And died.

Wilbur: Technoblade never dies? More like Technoblade did die.

Mat: So, how's the funeral going?

Ben W: It's boring, Simon's just giving a speech on how 'wonderful' Jschlatt and Techno were as spirits.

Mat: Oh c'mon, I can't believe I'll be missing out on the fun part which is having those bodies burned.

Ben W: We might be giving speeches though. Tubbo's gonna go first.

Mat: Alright.

Ben W: He's probably going to vent out his emotions.

Mat: He must, I'm getting worried about him.

After Simon's boring speech, Tubbo went on stage and started giving us his speech. He looked nervous and worried that his speech won't be good and that he'll disrespect the dead people. But I telepathically encouraged him so that he could have the confidence to say his speech.

Toby: So Technoblade and Jschlatt may seem like good people at first glance. But in reality, they aren't.

Philza: Tubbo, no!

Tommy: Philza?

Toby: Jschlatt almost kidnapped Zach and successfully kidnapped Tommy and me. He took over Yuansu Park and made all of the spirits living there suffer. It's like he's another version of one of the worst dictators in history. In addition to that, he put me on death sentence and almost died while Tommy was sentenced to life in prison. Wanna know our crimes? We didn't do anything.

Philza: Tubbo, stop right this instance.

Mat: Who's that?

Ben W: Philza.

Toby: And wanna know what Technoblade did? He poisoned me before I got myself hanged. He was practically my brother, I couldn't believe he would betray me. And wanna know Tommy's story? While he was in prison, he had a wound fighting off Dream and it got infected which lead to sepsis. Not to mention, his low blood pressure got worse because of that.

Tubbo's headaches later returned and he collapsed but he's still conscious. Tommy and I later ran up to him and performed the human crutch before going back to our seats. Tubbo later cried because his headaches became really painful. He later went up to Ben because he needed comfort.

Ben W: Oh my goodness, Tubbo, what happened?

Tommy: It's his headaches.

Toby: Ow.

Mat: What's going on?

Ben W: It's Tubbo's headaches.

Tommy: Erm... I'll continue on Tubbo's speech for him.