Season 3: 1# Heading To Norwich

Author's Note:

Due to me focusing on my comic more, I guess I was supposed to say 'see you next month.' But anyways, I'm back and now I'm going to publish Season 3 where our heroes go to Norwich. Enjoy.

Zach's POV

It's been a week and Aimsey's recovering smoothly so that means we could go to Norwich. We won't be staying there for a long time so all we'll bring is some backpacks and now we're off to the train station. Since not all of us are ready yet, I am just waiting with some of my teammates.

Dylan: Gosh, what's taking so long?

Zach: Our train won't leave until half an hour and it's already been 10 minutes.

Oli: Yo Bill, got your insulin shots?

Bill: Yeah.

Aimee: You sure? Cuz if you can't manage your diabetes, Brad would have to give you an insulin pump.

Bill: How's your wound doing?

Aimee: It's alright, we're just worried about you.

Tommy: Yeah, you're paler than usual.

Bill: I'm fine.

Beau: That's sort of unconvincing.

Zach: Just cuz someone says they're fine, doesn't mean they actually are. Watch over Bill as we head to Norwich.

Wilbur: Alright, everyone's here now. Greater Anglia, here we come.

We headed out of our dorms and walked towards the guided bus station. It would take us to the train station and then we'll hop into it and boom, we're now in Norwich. But now, we're waiting for our bus at the bus station.

Toby: We have to wait for a bus?

Dylan: I thought you guys only have buses in London, this isn't London, right?

George D: Of course not, where even is Big Ben and Tower Bridge?

Dylan: Nonexistent?

George D: Exactly.

Wilbur: We got buses down in Brighton.

Dylan: What's that?

Wilbur: Oh, it's a seaside resort facing the English Channel, you should've went with us after our trip to France.

Tommy: Oui oui.

Aimee: Brighton?

Wilbur: Yeah, you guys should visit someday.

Freddie: Can't wait.

Toby: First up, Norwich.

Aimee: You seem to do better since last week.

Mat: Well, to prevent Tubbo from ever going insane again, I had to cut off his oxygen for a bit.

Zach: Does that seriously work?

Cass: Yeah, you're like gonna kill him because he has cystic fibrosis and his lungs scarred too much due to the mucus.

Ryan L: I tried it on Zach once when he got too stressed and overwhelmed with work and stuff and he wouldn't stop coughing.

Taka: Is he okay?

Zach: I'm fine, actually.

Beau: Didn't you say earlier that people who say they're fine are not actually fine?

Zach: Yup, I did. Turns out, I'm fine, I'm used to not breathing.

The bus finally came and we hopped in as we're off to the train station. We had to head out of the bubble that separates us and the world of humans in order to go to the train station. Now, we're just riding the bus and talking to each other like the good old days.