Season 4: 5# Going To Cardiff

Flashbacks...

The year is still 1981 and Curt and the rest of his team are now training. Curt showed off his skills ranging from his Water-based powers and his ability to rewind time.

Jon: Woah.

George: He seems like a natural.

Jerry: He is a natural.

Kate: He really is impressive if I'm wondering.

Roland: Where did you come from?

Kate: I was in dance practise when you and Curt first came here. I'm Kate. You're Roland, right?

Roland: Yup. You dance, right?

Kate: Yeah, like George, Michael and some others. Can you dance?

Roland: Yeah, I did some silly dance moves for fun.

Kate: I see. Put them to good use.

Jerry: Well done, Curt. Roland, you're up.

Curt: Wow, didn't know training could be this hard.

Andy: You know how to turn back time?

Curt: Yeah, I'm a Time Travelling Spirit. Actually, half Time Travelling Spirit half Phantom.

Andy: I see.

Michael: You're a Hybrid? That's actually awesome.

Madonna: Yeah, I wanna learn more from our first Hybrid leader.

Curt: I wasn't technically the first. The first actually dates back to World War 2 with some dude named Mat Baynton. But I have a feeling we haven't had one since then.

George: You gotta be the first, man.

Jerry: Curt does seem unique. In a good way. Same for Roland. He's a Half-blood.

Kylie: A Half-blood? No way, I haven't met one before.

Jerry: You just did.

Roland: How did it go?

Jerry: Excellent, I haven't seen an advanced Half-blood Fire-based hero.

Roland: Thanks.

End of flashbacks...

Zach's POV

We managed to catch our next train to Cardiff and sat down. I was upset that we couldn't go straight to Swansea but at least we're going to Wales. But I shouldn't be focusing too much on the flaws because doctor's orders. I guess.

Zach: So, we're heading to Wales.

Aimee: Yup, I'm looking forward to seeing the seaside of my town. However, we're not going straight to Swansea because they still have to fix the rails.

Karl: Thanks to the time wasters.

Aimee: Yeah.

Curt: Just hope we're not too late, you know the threat Chase and Medusa gave us. Even after burning Andrew and Dream in that acid for water.

Mat: Aren't you proud that you did this even though we could've done it?

Curt: Honestly, I'm not. I remembered almost having myself digested by that water. I'd like to thank Roland and George from saving me that day.

Zach: How are you almost digested? Ohh, that water is acidic towards Dark Spirits, including Hybrids. No wonder I felt myself burn a bit after using that water to go up.