Season 4: 6# A Flashback

Flashbacks...

The year is 1980, the day an 18 or 19-year-old Curt was diagnosed with ADHD and OCD. The therapist is unseen, however, she is heard talking to Curt who is seen.

Therapist: Hello Curt, glad to see you here.

Curt: Well, thanks.

Therapist: So, why are you here and how are you feeling?

Curt: Well, I dunno to be honest. My dad hasn't been giving me attention and I was mad at him for that and then he died. My mum also didn't care. And then I recently did crime with my friend and I stole a camera. Honestly, I don't know why.

Therapist: Have you been having intrusive thoughts recently?

Curt: Yeah, and they're recurring. I couldn't sleep and they've been repeating all over my head.

Therapist: Well, you are suffering from 2 different disorders. And you've also been showing signs of depression as well. I've also been told that you've been very naughty and rebellious during secondary school. Curt, you have OCD and ADHD.

Curt: It cannot be, I'm a man I shouldn't be getting disorders or something.

Therapist: Curt, anyone could suffer from disorders, anyone like you. Including men. Do you believe me now?

Curt: What should I do? How can we cure it?

Therapist: There is no cure, but there are some medication available to control your symptoms. I'll let you think about it before you could get your prescription. Also, have a friend to help you while you're going through this.

Curt: Well, I only have Roland.

Therapist: You need more than one friend, Curt.

Curt: Alright.

End of flashbacks...