Season 5: 2# Bumping Into Each Other

Flashbacks...

Jon caught Curt sitting on a hill while Kate was teaching Roland how to dance. He was staring into space until George came in and snapped him out of it. He is later joined in by several other members of his team.

George: Curt.

Curt: Oh hey George.

George: Why are you staring at Roland?

Curt: He seems so, I dunno how to put it in words but I think I'm catching feelings for him.

Andy: Oh really?

Jon: You better make your move.

Curt: But what if he's into girls? What if he's straight?

George: You're not straight, right?

Curt: I'm pansexual.

Roland: Curt's what?

Roland went up the hill with Kate next to him and Curt and some of his teammates looked stunned. And Curt began blushing.

Curt: I...

Jon: Curt's pansexual.

Roland: I see.

Curt: Roland, would you like to be my boyfriend? Holy sh-

Roland: Of course you dummy.

Curt: But I thought-

Roland: Dude, I've been into you since we were young. I didn't have the courage cuz I didn't know you were pansexual. Of course I'll go out and be your boyfriend.

Maddy: Our dude did it.

Andy: He did.

End of flashbacks...

Zach's POV

Apparently, all the old people are catching up with some endless chatter while we were walking through this goddamn maze. I am getting a bit tired because most of these people must be dads already and dads are quite talkative. But I gotta keep moving so that we could meet that healer.

Andy: God, I wish George were here to experience the reunification of our team.

Curt: I wish, but he died. He really did give me great relationship advice ever since he came out as gay. I actually didn't know he was gay but I'm just glad he did.

Roland: He also gave me some relationship advice while we were in the dance club?

Curt: Really?

Roland: Yeah.

Kate: He was a sweetheart if I'm being honest.

Maddy: Wait a minute, where did you get the new amulets?

Kate: Oh, Zach upgraded them.

Zach: I'm sorry, what?

Curt: This little genius for a youngster managed to upgrade the interface and update the system.

Zach: Yup. I'm a computer Scientist and computer engineer and I specialise on Zodiac technology. I tend to program and update many apps as well and I'm skilled at hacking.

Jon: This kid is gifted.

Zach: And I have cystic fibrosis and I'm also dyslexic so I can't read or spell stuff.

Simon: Very gifted indeed.

Kylie: When will we get our amulets upgraded?

Zach: When we go to Ireland as our next stop.