CHAPTER 7

[master said that he made cakes because his wife liked to eat them, and what he liked was wine, which was really an enviable feeling.] 】

"can't you not break up?" the crying was intermittent, and the owner of the voice eagerly expressed his appeal, "i will be obedient and will never cause you trouble." i don't want anything, i just want to be by your side... so, isn't that okay? "

i leaned against the wall, intending to wait for another suitable time to go out again.

the moderate evening breeze on the roof blows slowly through the narrow doorway, probably in the middle of the mountain, and the wind carries a fresh aroma of grass and trees, which makes me a little sleepy.

"don't want anything? do you think i'll believe that? "song bailao's tail note is smiling, and for no reason reminds me of zhu li's antique cello, which has a gorgeous sound and a good price.

once, when zhu li was not there, i couldn't help but secretly play with it twice, and the result was that the sound was very strange, and the fingertips were faintly painful by the strings. song bailao is also like this, for people he does not approve of, it will be difficult to hear, and if he does not pay attention, he will be cut.

"we are not originally a couple, you love me to a contract, never made a heart, you don't have to give me a deep affection." 」 in the incessant crying, song bailao's words became more and more cold, without a trace of warmth, "good evil has followed me for two years, you should know what i hate the most." instead of pestering me here, try your luck downstairs and see if you can find your new target. "

as soon as the cry suffocated, ben could still die under the cold knife that song bailao kept sending out, and now he was completely "desperate to death".

i sighed silently, this is really too desperate and too bad to beat.

amorous will be annoyed, ruthless and annoyed, and sure enough, only breaking love is the safest.

since his student days, song bailao has not lacked people around him, omega, beta and even alpha, he is always in a chaotic atmosphere, walking alone on campus.

we can all be said to be shangshan 'outliers', but he is too poor to be approached, and i am because as a beta, no one wants to approach.

the alien mindset may be similar, and he occupies the roof of the remote teaching building as a turf, as a place for daily truancy. without my knowledge, i also chose it as a place to suppress campus life for a short time.

once i was standing in the same position as i am today, and i heard a job of him with an omega.

after so many years, it turned out that nothing had changed.

"i'm not like that..."

during my wandering, song bailao and xiao shu did not know what was happening again, there seemed to be a slight sound of clothes rubbing, and then there was a moment of silence, and then song bailao's wheezing and obvious anger sounded again.

"well... immediately, get me out of here right away. he spat out a word, "roll! "

messy footsteps rushed in, and i stood up slightly, bumping into the narrow staircase with the red-eyed male entertainer.

he was stunned to see me, and the reluctance in his eyes was almost condensed into substance.

i don't have to guess that he must be thinking about how this person can become "mrs. song".

he rubbed me and hurried away, and after i walked the last few steps, on the roof planted with various green plants, i saw song bailao, who was tall and long-legged.