CHAPTER 62

[ning xi's temper must not be like song bailao's.] 】

for the next few days, song bailao did not talk to me again, nor did he stay in the hospital. although it is reasonable to do so according to his identity, it is impossible to leave such a large company alone all the time. but people are impatient, accustomed to the cinnamon around, all of a sudden without my heart there are some subtle, not distinct, but also really existent... not comfortable.

it is clear that i should be angry, he ignored people first, and this popularity is too small.

on the day of discharge, the ninth sister-in-law came to pick me up, and luo mengbai personally sent me to the front of the car.

"the c20 in your body is well suppressed, and i believe that you will be able to return to the latent state in the near future." her long hair was tied high, revealing a full forehead, and she looked more and more heroic, "what a miracle." "

i held the car door and smiled, "i hope it will be helpful for your research." "

"very helpful. maybe it's a gift from god, and god asked this child to help us get rid of the shackles of c20, maybe five or six years, maybe ten or twenty years. but humanity will not give in, and we will always find a way to win this battle. "

her words were full of "hope", and i had to cheer up when i heard it, as if the victory over c20 was just around the corner.

back at metropark mountain, before his ass was hot, liang qiuyang called and said he wanted to see me and said that he had something to send me.

he was mysterious and wouldn't tell me what kind of surprise he had prepared, and i was alone in my thinking, even wondering if he was going to send me a happy post.

after waiting for an hour, he came hard, holding a large box in his arms, and the muffin i made was just freshly baked.

blowing air, he moved marfin to the snack plate and then gave it to song mo, who had been waiting for a long time.

"be careful when eating, don't get burned."

song mo nodded obediently, carefully holding ma fen, saw liang qiuyang shout "brother", and then sat down on the sofa to eat cake while watching the video.

"it's so heavy." liang qiuyang put the large box on the island platform and waved his hand, "i already knew that i sent it to you." "

i looked inside the cardboard box with my fingers and saw that it was a box full of envelopes of various colors.

"what is this?" i picked up a piece of paper and opened it, and inside was a cute pink greeting card with white clouds and rainbows painted on the front and "i wish for a speedy recovery, and we will go to see yangyang's concert together in the future."

"i asked the fans to write you a greeting." liang qiuyang grinned and smiled with a mouthful of white teeth, "my agent said, this is called 'wish power', the more people who pray, the more wishes will be easier to hear by the gods." my tens of thousands of comments in the state of asking everyone to bless you, the gods must have heard it. you will be all right and your child will be born safely. "

this little ancestor usually looks at the big grin, but from time to time he will do one or two things that make people very soft, such as paying for the tattoo fee for me when i met in pingshui, or now mobilizing fans to pray for me.

he dialed the greeting card in the box and said, "i can't do anything else, i can only do something and i don't know if it's useful." my grandpa and mom both passed away because of c20, and i don't want you to be okay as long as there's a little chance. "