CHAPTER 15

[liang qiuyang said that when he became a big star, he would have to ask a nanny to cook rice and wash for us.] i asked him to wash his clothes that had been soaked in the basin for a week before his dream came true. 】

i was almost ripped off my pants in the alley, and although i was interrupted by song bailao at a critical moment, the wound on my face could not be removed. as soon as i got home, i shut myself in my room and didn't go down for dinner. ning shi and zhu yunsheng went out to attend the cocktail party, and there was only me and zhu li at home, and he knocked on my door and said that he had brought me some food so that i could eat it when i was hungry at night. i'm afraid he's worried, and i'm even more afraid of getting him into trouble, just let him leave his things outside the door.

zhu li was quiet for a while and knocked on the door even louder: "what the hell is wrong with you?" xiao yu, open the door to let me see you. "

i lifted my face buried in the pillow slightly: "i'm fine, i'm just too tired... brother, leave me alone, i'll just sleep for a while. "

after that, zhu li did not make a sound again, i thought he was gone, relaxed his body and poured into the pillow again, but he gasped in pain because of the pressure on the wound.

just as i was about to fall asleep in a daze, there was a sudden crackling noise at the door.

at first i didn't know what it was, but when i saw the doorknob start turning, i realized it was the sound of the unlock being unlocked.

after the shock, i jumped to the ground and tried to block the door, but it was too late, the door was gently pushed open from the outside, zhu li's beautiful white face appeared in the doorway, and opposite him was my bruised face.

"xiao yu you..." zhu li seemed to be frightened by my appearance, quickly walked a few steps to me, grabbed my arm and looked up and down to see if i was injured elsewhere, "what's the matter with you?" who hit you? "

he pretended to be really like that at that time, so that you could feel his meticulous care and love, respect him from the bottom of his heart, respect him, and trust him like a fool. his role as a brother who cared about his younger brother was so fascinating that it was hard for me not to be deceived.

i didn't experience the warmth in ning shi, and i experienced seven seven eight eight in zhu li, so even if i finally learned that everything was fake, it was a drama, and it was his fighting method with ning shi, i still had complicated feelings about him, not complete disgust and hatred.

"it was an accident..." at first, i wanted to deal with such a clumsy lie as accidentally knocking on the door, but zhu li didn't believe it.

he calmed his face and spoke in a calm tone: "if you are not willing to say, tomorrow i will ask your classmates one by one." "

if he had asked, those people would not have dared to go against his will and would have told him all the things about my bullying and humiliation.

he has always been indisputable and peaceful, how can i involve him in my own disputes and cause him trouble?

"don't..." i grabbed his arm, "i'm really fine. "

zhu li furrowed his brows, and a trace of displeasure crossed his eyes.

"look at how you're hurt?" he broke my hand, his fingertips a centimeter from my skin, not landing.

"the corners of the mouth are blue and the eyes are swollen." as he spoke, he moved his fingertips and vaguely outlined my facial features, "you still say you're okay?" "

his gaze was too harsh for me to look at.

"i..."

under zhu li's repeated questioning, i had no choice but to put the matter in full.