CHAPTER 14

[the title of "brother" is really the most shadowy in my life.] 】

early in the morning, the birds and finches in the mountain forest woke me up from my sleep, and the sound of the sound was as if it were right in the ear, causing people a headache.

the forest is big, there are really all kinds of birds, i remember yesterday it was obviously about the window, how can it sound so noisy?

struggling to open his eyes, in the overall dim bedroom, the corner opposite the large bed somehow opened a section of curtains, and the dazzling sunlight poured in through the open window, casting a bright spot on the carpet.

the morning wind blew up the window screens, floating and falling, and i noticed that there was a person sitting behind the harsh sunlight.

frightened, i sat up from the bed, and when my eyes re-adjusted to the darkness and i could see the familiar features of the other party, i collapsed my shoulders and relaxed my tight back.

"you... when did you come back? "

when song bailao saw that i was awake, he pressed the remote control at hand, and the curtains slowly opened to the sides with his movements.

"half an hour ago."

i was like a vampire who had only seen a light death, stretching out my arms to block the sunlight, and then making a few blinking movements before i was completely accustomed to the light.

song bailao sat by the window in a suit and leather shoes, with coffee and sandwiches in front of him, and he should have been having breakfast before i woke up. i couldn't believe that i was so sleepy that i didn't even know when he came into the room.

as soon as i thought that i had been stared at by song bailao for half an hour while i was asleep, during which i might be snoring and grinding my teeth, my head was swollen and my face was hot.

"then you... why don't you wake me up? i faced him, a little backwards and climbed out of bed.

"see how late you can sleep."

i secretly glanced at the electronic clock on the bedside table, obviously it was not nine o'clock, and it was not very late...

i was wearing my pajamas, barefoot on the carpet, five meters diagonally from him, still feeling nervous.

"how did you come back so early today and forget something to take?"

song bailao took a sip of coffee, heard my question, put the quilt back on the tray, made a "click" sound, and my heart also trembled.

this probably means that i may have said the wrong thing.

"my home, can't you come back without taking something?" his tone was not very harsh, even pleasant, but i knew that these were illusions, smoke bombs that made me let down my guard, tricks of the enemy.

i hurriedly said, "no, no, you can come back at any time!" "

song bailao looked at me critically, from foot to head, and finally fixed on my head. i guess my hair should have been curled up quite badly after a night of tossing and turning.

"pack up quickly, you're going to go somewhere with me in the afternoon."

at his behest, i began to search around for my slippers, one by the bed and the other at nowhere. i leaned down and looked under the bed.

"uh... can i know what place it is? i saw the slipper lying not far away, which i had kicked under the bed before i went to bed yesterday, so i tried to reach it with my arms outstretched, and finally it reached, and song bailao's answer also sounded in my ears.