CHAPTER 51

[lately, i've been thinking about names.] 】

song bailao held my injured right hand and carefully pressed his lips to the back of his hand. the eyelids were half-covered, the eyelashes fluttered slightly, and when i looked at the past, it was like a pious and cherished kiss.

waking up in pain and exhaustion, this is the scene that comes into view.

i blinked twice, and the picture still wasn't gone. i even began to feel the wet and soft touch coming from between my fingers.

this is not a dream.

when i realized, i snapped my fingers and tried to take my hand back, but i overestimated my physical strength. unlike the jerking back i imagined, it was more like moving my fingers softly.

but for song bailao, this weak little strength was enough for him to perceive my situation. he stiffened for a moment, and then, like a schoolboy who had been found to have done something bad, looked at me and let go of his hand very quickly.

we looked at each other silently for a long time, and many complex emotions in his eyes flashed one by one, and finally he opened his eyes and completely exposed his own behavior: "are there anything uncomfortable about you?" "

honestly, it's not comfortable everywhere, and my head hurts so much that it's like a lego kid banging a drum all the time.

i tried to speak, my voice hoarse, "what's wrong with me?" "

the daylight outside the window was bright and the weather was clear, and i should have been dizzy for at least five or six hours.

although i was pregnant for the second time, i honestly said that neither the first time nor the second time i was fully prepared and did not do my homework in this regard, and i really did not know whether this situation was normal.

song bailao took his bite stopper from the side cabinet, pressed one hand to his face, and the other hand reached behind his head to adjust the lock.

"do you want to hear the truth or the lie?"

i was stunned and looked at him confused.

he spoke unhurriedly and slowly, leaving a thunderbolt: "the lie is that you have nothing to do, the truth is that the doctor said that you may be infected with c20, but the medical conditions here are limited, he cannot diagnose the diagnosis, and it is recommended that we transfer to the hospital." "

b-type blood has a 90% immunity rate, not that nine out of ten betas will not be infected with c20, but that there will be one outbreak of c20 out of ten. in fact, every human being born today carries the c20 virus on its own, alpha and omega are lurking for life, in balance with human immunity, and will not have any symptoms; and beta, like me, will fail immunity at any time and be completely defeated by the virus. it's like a time bomb, whether it blows up or not, when it blows up, it's all up to you.

this is also another important factor affecting the social status of beta, and we have too much uncertainty. whether it is life or work, it is not the best choice.

although the immunization failure rate is not low, i was fortunate not to have an outbreak of c20 among the betas i was exposed to from childhood to adulthood. it's more like a textbook, the media network is terrifying but far away, and there is no real existence for me, which makes me a little careless.

suddenly, he heard that he was spoiled by the god of death, and became the lucky one of the ten, and some of them could not return to god.

nowadays, human beings are still helpless against the c20 virus, that is... most of me was going to die.