CHAPTER 24

[spring is over, and it's the season of reproduction, and liang qiuyang has been pouring water downstairs for three nights in a row, driving away the wildcats that quarrel and fight. 】

i kicked xiang ping, he broke two ribs, and when i fell backwards, i used my hands to support the ground, and at that time the pain was so black that the whole person was black, thinking it was a fracture, but the result was fine, only the bone was broken.

in order not to let song bailao think that i was causing trouble for him again, i specially did not call luo mengbai, but went to the hospital myself.

the doctor said to wear a fixed bandage for a month and told me to use my right hand less.

the second spring of my career at the beginning of my life ended because of xiang ping's arrival.

what's even more regrettable is that i thought i didn't know about my injury without saying song bailao, but when i woke up the next morning, lawyer wu feng wu, who had smiled and asked me what i wanted, came to the door.

he still spoke decently and politely, but his words were full of euphemisms of disapproval. he thought i shouldn't have agreed to meet xiang ping, which was reckless and dangerous.

i sat there, shoulders folded, like a schoolboy who had been criticized, especially confused.

i would meet with xiang ping, but to put it bluntly, it was only because i had a little naïve thought in my heart, and i wanted to hear whether he would repent to me and whether he felt remorse.

now it seems that this is nothing less than a confirmation of my naivety, which has not improved after so many years.

"you're right." i fully agree with lawyer wu's words and say that i will never do it again.

lawyer wu looked at me and sighed, not knowing if he thought i was perfunctory.

"i'll add a restraining order to the court so that he can't come near you again." he walked out with his suit jacket in his hand, and when he got to the door, he asked me not to send it anymore, and he wanted me to recuperate.

i had two days, and one hand was very inconvenient, and i could only master how to eat with my left hand.

li xun called one afternoon and said that he would pick me up for a charity cocktail party in the evening at a century-old winery in linshi.

after hanging up the phone, i hurriedly asked my sister-in-law to help me with my hair and clothes. looking at my own reflection in the mirror, i remembered that song bailao said that my lips were light, so i pointed to my mouth and asked the ninth sister-in-law if she wanted to add some color.

sister-in-law jiu smiled and said, "recently, mr. ning has a good temperament, not light."

there is no pressure on me by song bailao, eat well, sleep well, and naturally look good.

li xun appeared outside the gate at four o'clock in the afternoon, wearing a very cool black suit, and song bailao was not seen in the car.

"mr. song passed yesterday." probably seeing my doubts, she offered to explain.

i nodded, sat in the car and didn't speak again.

li xun was dutifully explaining to me the origin and history of tonight's cocktail party along the way.

the reception, held in the name of charity in daoxin, linshi, was initiated by a mr. councillor and lasted for six years. this year is his last year in office, and li xun explained that next year's charity cocktail party is likely to be run by the newly appointed legislators of the other party. i saw that her expression was very secretive, thinking that luo qinghe was also running for parliament, and i didn't know if there was a relationship between the two.