CHAPTER 28

[today, someone in the backstage of amber privately wrote to me, saying that he was willing to spend five thousand to buy the baking clothes i wore, and whether he had washed the original taste... what's wrong with that? 】

i saw that he stopped talking and bowed his head and continued to eat porridge.

during this time, i could feel that he had been looking at me, as if he wanted to stop talking and seemed to be thinking.

"why let xiang ping go up the mountain?"

my hand holding the spoon was in mid-air, and i picked up the action after the whiskers.

"not next time."

the bone-cracked right hand rested on the quilt, and the fingertips involuntarily tightened and relaxed. maybe staying with song bailao made me a little nervous, or maybe the too quiet environment always made people think wildly, and suddenly without warning, a confused jellyfish appeared in my mind, the umbrella cover was retracted and shrunk, floating in the endless sea.

"no matter what illusions you had about him before, it turns out that he is indeed incurable and unrepentant."

no matter what he said, i should accept it all: "yes, i am indeed too naïve, this matter is very meticulous, lawyer wu has already criticized me." before the end of the lawsuit, i will definitely not see anyone related to xu meiren again, you can rest assured. "

i confessed my mistakes well, and he had no place to lose his temper, as if he had choked on my words enough, and then fell silent for a long time.

almost finished eating, i put down the spoon, saw that he had no intention of leaving, had to take the initiative to break the silence and ask about yesterday's chaos.

"how was the end of yesterday?"

song bailao held his head in one hand, and the tip of his other finger regularly tapped back and forth on the arm of the sofa: "the main drama begins, and the farce ends." the matter is too big, there are all the giants present, everyone does not want this matter to be known to the world, it has been completely suppressed. "

being influenced by pheromones, being in estrus uncontrollably, chasing and biting without decency, and being absurd and jaw-dropping, is indeed a complete and utter farce.

"that... did you find out how the beta got in? "

the security on the scene was so tight that i used to think that a suspicious fly would not want to fly in, and the result was not only broken through the defense line, but also such a bad thing. it is conceivable that the organizers will have a headache, and they don't know whether this year's cocktail party will become a masterpiece.

the corner of song bailao's lips flashed a sneer: "it is said that he entered through the back kitchen, an extreme beta supremacist." man has grasped that this matter will not cause any waves in society, but he is very likely to spend the rest of his life in prison. "

beta supremacy...

throughout the ages, at home and abroad, although it is inevitable to go to extremes and provoke confrontation if you want to fight for the rights you deserve, you should not base this behavior on harming others.

beta is not lowly, nor is it noble, like alpha and omega, it is born to be human, involuntarily.

yesterday the venue was so chaotic, i don't know how many people suffered like me, i vaguely asked song bailao, he didn't say anything else, just said that luo qinghe and zhu yunsheng were all right.

zhu yunsheng is the same as the human spirit, walking fast, zhu li is not to let go, but also a spirit, they are okay i am not surprised. luo qinghe as an alpha that has been marked, even if his partner dies, the mark is still valid, and he will no longer be affected by other omega pheromones, and i am not surprised that he is fine.