EXTRA 1

song bailao was sick, and i was a little nervous.

although even strong alphas inevitably have colds and coughs, they can be immune to c20, and they cannot be immune to all diseases after all. but song bailao lost his gland, and he was different from ordinary alpha. it made me wonder if his typhoid fever was due to climate change or because he had removed glands.

the people of metropark say that i am very heavy-hearted, and i am indeed prone to heavy-heartedness. i have been thinking about this thing repeatedly in my heart since he had signs of coughing, and he was sick for a week, and i was very worried about it for a week.

with a glass of freshly squeezed juice, i knocked on the study door and gently placed it on my desk. song bailao only looked up as i entered the house, and then continued to look down at the documents.

i stood at the desk, waited for a while, saw that he did not respond, and pushed the glass silently forward, straight to his hand. song bai paused, could no longer ignore, helplessly stopped the movement of his hand, the pen held between his fingers and turned twice, and put it aside.

"can you not drink?" his voice was hoarse and nasal, "i've been drinking for three days, and i don't feel useful, so why don't you drink?" "

i furrowed my brows and did not back down: "even if you can't cure a cold, drinking more juice is always good for your body." "

song bailao took the cup of orange and yellow juice and looked resistant to disgust.

"it's not juice, it's sulfuric acid."

one lemon, three passion fruit, plus pineapple beaten into juice, rich in vc, it is said that drinking can enhance immunity and eliminate fatigue.

"liang qiuyang said that he drank this once a day with a cold, and it would get better quickly." i coaxed him softly, "i made strawberry pudding, you drink this and i'll give you one to get to the sour taste, okay?" "

when i say this, he generally doesn't refuse.

sure enough, song bailao looked at me, struggled a bit, and finally took a sip of the juice from the cup.

satisfied, i reached for the empty cup, and just as i was about to turn around, he grabbed my wrist with his backhand and pulled me forward.

in order to maintain my balance, i had to support the table with my other hand.

before he could return his attention, song bailao leaned forward and kissed me on the lips across the table.

the sweet and sour taste spread between the lips and teeth, it was a little sour, but it was not so exaggerated, or a little, a little sweet.

the soft tongue churned through my mouth until i could no longer taste a trace of acid, and my wrist was released, allowing the evacuation.

song bailao gently bit my lower lip and whispered, "pudding is not needed, leave the things that deceive children to song mo, adults still like a more direct 'reward'." "

i couldn't breathe a little from his kiss, and the hand holding the cup trembled slightly, as if it were going to slip at any moment. i held both hands together and clung to my body.

"don't forget it." i lowered my eyes and turned and walked out of the study.

descending the stairs and returning the cup to the kitchen, as i passed the living room, i saw song mo and ning xi playing in the enclosed game pool.

The children grew up very fast, and in the blink of an eye, Ning Xi had been six months old, her facial features had gradually grown, and her skin was no longer as red as it had been when she was born. Although the child's skin was quite white, her eyes were extraordinarily fair, and her eyes were large and dark, and even the doctor who examined her was amazed that Ning Xi was the most beautiful Omega baby she had ever seen.