CHAPTER 50

[you are so noisy, you must be a healthy and lively good child.] 】

listening to my words, xiao yu seemed to suddenly become interested in song bailao's growing environment, and asked me about him all the way back.

"does he have a bad relationship with his dad?"

"how often is he whipped?"

"is his father still beating him when he's so old?"

asking too much, it was inevitable that it was a little strange, after all, he and song bailuosu had never met, and they should not be so curious.

xiao yu may also see my doubts, and explain, "i am thinking of my son." "i left him to his father in the hope that he would get a better education and not have to follow me around and wander around." if he doesn't have a good time because of this, i..."

he didn't say anything, but the sad expression said it all.

it turned out that my words had made him empathize.

"are you out of touch with your child?" i asked.

"after i divorced my lover, his family warned me not to go near their father and son anymore, saying that as long as i was in contact with them, they would not be able to really start a new life, which would not be good for anyone. so i moved, changed my phone number, and worked hard. he sighed, "originally i wanted to go back to see it in a few years, but i accidentally fell off the mountain, got seriously injured, and lay in bed for more than a year." when it was completely better, the legs were lame. i didn't want my kids to see me like this, and tried to write a few letters back, but none of them heard back. "

i remembered the letters that song bailao had written to his mother, and said, "could it be that something went wrong with them that the letter didn't reach him?" "

xiao yu shook his head: "maybe he also blamed me for abandoning their father and son, and didn't want to recognize me anymore." "

song bailao and luo qinghe had a tense relationship, rarely talking about his parents, and the only time he mentioned his mother was the last time song mo was swinging.

if it was him, would he blame song xiao for not abandoning him? after all these years, has he been relieved?

i used to be curious about my father, whom i had never met, and pestered ning shi to know the identity of the other party.

at first, ning shi just said "i don't know" with an impatient face, and when she was asked, she was annoyed by the question, and as soon as she slapped the table, let me ask again and go out to find my father, and don't dangle under her eyes anymore.

i immediately did not dare to ask more, and leaned against the corner of the wall, sadly shedding tears.

ning shi stared at me, and after a moment, as if there was nothing i could do, she threw away the tissue.

"cry what cry? wipe away the tears. "your father is like a male dog who is only responsible for sowing seeds, and he has more children than you, but also more women like me." if you were an alpha, our situation might be very different now, but you're just a beta, and after giving me a sum of money, you have nothing to do with him. even if you go to him now, he will never admit that you are his child. "

i sobbed and pressed the tissue to my eyes and stammered, "but... but i just want to look at him from a distance, it doesn't matter if i don't admit it, just let me know what kind of person he is, so, this is not okay? "

at that time, i was not yet ten years old, and she actually said to a ten-year-old child, "your father is just a male dog", and i don't know what she thought.