CHAPTER 59

luo mengbai told me that the fetus in my body is now about the size of a kidney bean.] the human body is really magical. 】

although i knew that various parades were now prevalent, i did not expect that a conflict between the parade and the parade would break out in a place like xiangtan.

the piercing sirens pierced the sky, and halfway back to the ward after my examination, the emergency room suddenly came with a large number of wounded.

Judging from the slogans and clothing on their bodies, on the one hand are betas who want equal rights, while on the other side are alpha and omega who hope that the government can strictly control "pheromones".

these two groups of people have different demands and different starting points, and they should not argue about how to argue. however, they just fought, and the fight was quite fierce, and there were not a few people who broke their heads and bleeded.

"mr. ning, this side is too messy, i'll send you back to the ward first, right?" the nurse lady who accompanied me to the examination took me by the arm and blocked the flow of people for me as much as possible.

i was still the first time i had seen such a battle, and i had only been warned by luo qinghe not to cause trouble two days ago, which was a very "troublesome" thing, and i also thought that it would be better not to stay for a long time.

"borrowed!!" a marcher rushed through the treatment hall with her bloodied companion in her arms, and seeing that she was about to bump into the nurse lady in front of her, i hurriedly pulled her, and the injured person's toes dangerously rubbed her back and headed for the emergency room.

after following the man for a moment, i looked down at miss nurse and asked, "are you all right?" "

she covered her chest and shook her head: "it's all right, thank you." "

suddenly, a cry belonging to a child penetrated the noisy crowd and reached my ears. i looked around and found a little boy who was crying out of breath not far ahead.

the other party's clothes were stained with blood, his hair was messy, and his round cheeks were painted with bright "beta" words, so young that he was also a marcher.

"oh, is this child lost, why is a person crying here?" the nurse lady on the side had apparently spotted him too.

"it should have been sent with his parents, but it was too messy here, so i didn't care about him."

the nurse said, "what kind of children are being paraded, it is too irresponsible to minors." "

maybe i want to cultivate their sense of equality from an early age.

during the conversation, we came to the little boy, and i half-crouched down and asked him, "don't cry, little friend, what about your mother?" "

the child rubbed his eyes and cried, "i, i don't know... mom was injured... carried away on a stretcher, whoops..."

same as i guessed.

i asked him again, "do you remember the contact details of your father or other elders?" "

he should have been frightened, crying vigorously, asking anything else and not knowing.

the nurse didn't coax him for half a day, and sighed: "why don't you send him to the service desk?" his family can be found over the air. "

i didn't have any better ideas in the face of the little boy who kept crying, so i nodded.

at this time, a voice came from the distance: "little heaven! "