CHAPTER 55

[liang qiuyang now has to call me every day, sometimes he is so busy that he has to hang up after saying two sentences, but he will still fight.] hey, did i get him stressed? 】

"are you going to send me?" i asked song bailao.

"it's not worth anything anyway." he seemed to have just sent out a five-cent chewing gum, and his tone was light, "it's almost finished at the last point, i originally wanted to give it all to you, now..."

now i'm dying, and i'm rotten without sending it.

rubbing the words on the land title deed, the more i thought about it, the more funny it became. i thought it was missing, and it was back in my hands.

it doesn't seem to be too bad luck.

god closed my door, and in the darkness, someone opened a window for me with a hammer.

"so happy?"

"huh?" when i slammed back, i found that the corners of my lips were slightly raised, and i really smiled.

song bailao held out his hand to me, and his fingertips would reach my lips untouched.

i held my breath, the corners of my lips frozen there. the skin can clearly feel the heat of his fingertips, and the nasal cavity faintly smells the tobacco breath brought by the airflow.

lately, the smell of smoke on his body has been much less, and i haven't smelled choking smoke in some days.

his fingertips lightly clicked on the corners of my mouth: "i haven't seen you in a long time... laughed like that. "

how to laugh?

i blinked at him, not understanding why he said that.

his gaze lifted, to my eyes, and his fingers curled up suddenly, quickly retracting.

"i don't think it's expensive, so i just took a picture of it, but it's a cake shop that i used to like."

ten million is really not a lot of money for him, and any sports car in his garage is more than that.

i looked down and touched the title deed, smiled, and said, "thanks, it's important to me..."

after a moment of silence, his voice sounded again: "i am in the study, and you have something to call me." "

the dull footsteps on the carpet faded away, and after the slight sound of the door locks falling, the room returned to silence. i lay on my back on the bed, put the thin contract in front of me, and pressed it to my chest with my eyes closed.

i was in an unclear physical condition and had never called a viking road person. now feeling more stable, i called to tell them that i had returned to mount vista.

the dojo stuff was already in place, and he said he could go to him at any time in the next two days, and i set the time for tomorrow.

at night, after reading the bedside story to song mo, i went back to my room after he fell asleep, and after half an hour i also planned to sleep, song bailao pushed the door in from outside.

strictly speaking, this is my room with him, which is not surprising, but i still got nervous in an instant, and my hands and feet were a little uncoordinated.

he walked to the bed and stopped, probably seeing that i was nervous, and unbuttoned it while saying, "your situation needs to be watched at night, you can rest assured, i don't have any animals to do anything to you at this time." the tone was tinged with a hint of irritation.

i didn't know what to say either, nodded my head haphazardly, and lay down in the quilt with my back to him.

after a noise of clothes in my ears, it wasn't long before the bathroom sounded again.