CHAPTER 33

[the little girl who came to buy the cake today is so cute, so cute that i gave her an extra piece of cake for free.] 】

let me be a commercial spy and steal other people's things, so what is the difference between this and chang xingze and xiang pingzhi? when ning shi made such a request, she didn't know whether to say that she despised me too much or whether she didn't understand me at all.

but it's really tricky.

ning shi said it nicely, let me think about it for two days, even if i don't agree with her, it won't be good. but she had my child in her hand, and she pinched my lifeblood. if i anger her, if it is a small matter to anger me, if she hurts youyou for this, it is the last thing i want to see.

song bailao was moody and prejudiced against me, and i asked him for help, neither knowing whether he would believe me or whether he would care about me and his children. his reaction was like "schrödinger's cat", there were thousands of possibilities, and the best i could think of was that he trusted me completely, gladly accepted the fact that he had a seven-year-old child with me, and took youyou back from ning shi to take care of him. but such an idea is too idealistic, infinitely close to daydreaming.

the worst, and the one i'm most worried about, is the kind of ending. even if he didn't believe me or care about youyou, then our father and son would probably die ugly.

ning shi said that the zhu family was my backer, but in fact, whether it was the zhu family or song bailao, i couldn't rely on it.

after two days, the mobile phone was always quiet, ning shi did not look for me again, this matter seemed to be my imagination from beginning to end.

maybe ning shi has learned my attitude from my silence for two days and consciously gave up this bad idea, or maybe... she had other plans.

and given my own experience, i always feel that it is most likely the latter.

"it's great that you can agree with the interview." the beta woman with the hot wave roll smiled and had a pear swirl on each cheek, very cute and affinity, "i have always liked your work very much, and i have been following you since a long time ago." "

i took the business card she handed over and looked at it, online self-media, han yin. i have heard of this name, but because i am not familiar with the self-media, i only stay in the "listening and speaking" stage.

after communicating with me about the main line of the interview, han yin took out his voice recorder and entered the state very quickly and professionally.

"then let's start with the first question." under what circumstances was the dragon palace designed? "

"two years ago, i was then..." i put forward the creative ideas and ideas of "dragon palace", including everything that happened at the competition two years ago, those angers, cold hearts, and the helpless confession after that.

han yin listened quietly, and from time to time his face showed shock and indignation: "xiang ping didn't even let you attend the funeral?" still human? "

"i don't understand why he has such a great hostility toward me, and now that we've made such a fuss, master must be very sad." i suddenly felt bitter in my mouth, "i'm really not a disciple." "

i have received a lot of favors from master, but now neither his son nor his life's hard work, i can do anything about it. there really isn't a bad feeling.

han yin hurriedly comforted me: "no, master, his old man will definitely die of heartache when he knows!" you are a victim, people sit in their homes, disasters come from heaven, this must be blamed on you, is there still a natural reason in this world? she hesitated for a moment, made up her mind and said, "actually, i have been following your live broadcast for two years, not politely, really since you arrived at amber, i have been following you and looking forward to you." what's wrong with beta? i don't think beta has to be worse than omega. it's ridiculous to use this as a criterion for whether there is plagiarism, and it's even more ridiculous to revoke your credentials for this reason. i've always believed that you'll one day pick yourself up again and start a more dazzling life. "