CHAPTER 46

[injured, can't write.] 】

after eating awkwardly with his left hand, not long after, luo mengbai, wearing a spotless white coat, entered the ward to examine me.

while taking out the stethoscope, she said to song bailao: "cousin, here are a few policemen who said they want to ask xiao yu a few questions, i temporarily stopped them from coming up, do you want to meet them?" "

"let them come tomorrow." song bailao lowered his hands around his chest, a little impatient, "i'll go back when i go." "

said and left the ward.

luo mengbai carefully examined me, shined a flashlight on my eyeballs, and asked me if i was dizzy.

"no, i don't feel anything except that my hand hurts a little."

luo mengbai looked at my hand: "cousin told you, your hand tendon is broken, but it has been re-connected to you, as long as you insist on rebuilding after removing the stitches, you will soon be as flexible as before."

she checked it out, lowered my hand, and her eyes fell on my lower abdomen.

the look in both eyes was so strange that i reached out and pressed it there, worriedly, "what's wrong?" "

"huh?"

"you and song bailao are very strange today."

luo mengbai wore a dust mask-like bite stopper, making it difficult for me to see her expression, and i could only guess through her slightly squinted eyes that she should be smiling.

"because my cousin and i care a lot about you."

her words didn't put my mind at ease, and i hesitated and asked, "i didn't get anything... tumor terminal illness or the like? you can tell me directly, really, i have a lot of psychological endurance. "

luo mengbai was stunned, and his eyes were soft: "no." gazing to my lower abdomen, she lowered her voice a few points lower, "of course not. "

she reassured me, saying that i was not sick at all, that i was in good health, and that i was told to rest and not to think about it.

although i will be skeptical of her words, i can eat and sleep, and i have no other symptoms, and gradually i feel that it should not be a big problem, and i put this episode aside for the time being.

i stayed in the hospital for four days, and almost every day luo mengbai would personally do a physical examination for me. song bailao has not come back since the first day, and luo mengbai said that xia sheng was going to fight with the ruan family, so he was particularly busy lately.

on the day of zhu li's wedding, several people were harmonious, uncles came to xian nephews, and when they left, they also made an appointment to continue to chat next time, and in the blink of an eye, a lawsuit was fought, the shopping mall was like a battlefield, one second allies and the next second enemies, so to speak.

the night before i was discharged from the hospital, i woke up thirsty in the middle of the night and saw a tall figure sitting on the couch next to my bed in the dim light.

i was so startled that my heart was pounding and i almost rolled under the bed in fright, but fortunately the second time i reacted to who it was.

"you, how did you get here..." i leaned up, picked up the cup on the nightstand and drank two sips of water to suppress the shock.

song bailao sat there, staring at me quietly and intently, constantly flipping and playing with something between his fingers, and when i took a closer look, i found that it was a snow white and slender cigarette.