CHAPTER 38

[the winter in xiangtan is so cold that i really want to live in a place where the spring of the four seasons is like spring.] 】

my words were like a bunch of water thrown into hot oil, and song bailao was instantly furious and pounced on me.

he put his hands on my shoulders and held me firmly **** in the air.

"has he ever kissed you?"

i lay there on my back, looking at his cold face, and thought it was funny.

"what the hell do you want to know?" what if you know? his hand gradually increased, making me a little painful, i endured without making a sound, "he kissed me, fucked me, let me give birth to him, are you satisfied?" "

it was the first time i had spoken to him like this since i had been married, no, since i had been reunited with him. no longer cautious, no longer thinking left and right, as if there were ten lives.

the force on my shoulder was instantly so great that it seemed to crush my bones, and i couldn't hold back any longer, and raised my eyebrows in pain.

"so, you love him."

for an instant, i ignored even the pain in my body. i looked at him stunned, not knowing how he had come to this conclusion.

i wanted to deny it, but a second before i opened my mouth, i realized that i was lying.

"love." in order for the lie to continue, more lies must be pulled, "otherwise why would i give him a child?" "

song bailao stared at me with a look of outburst and forbearance: "what about the child? "

"dead, dead at birth, a bloody one."

he stared at me, suddenly sneered, and the corners of his lips lifted: "ha, the other party is still an alpha, why, he won't marry you?" "

without waiting for me to answer, he put out a free hand and stroked my cheek, in a tone that made me creepy.

"i knew you couldn't give birth, so why should i bother so much?"

i brushed my face away: "let go..."

he pinched my chin and asked me to look him straight again: "he won't marry you, so you turned around and chose me." the more he spoke, the lighter he became, and the last word was almost whispered, and then his expression became vicious, revealing his fierce canine teeth, "you liar..."

"i'm a liar, you're an asshole."

a big bastard who is completely and utterly speechless.

he looked as if he had been thoroughly provoked by me, and the next moment it was as if he was about to pounce and bite through my throat and tear my flesh and blood.

but i guessed wrong, he did pounce, but it was right on my mouth.

he went deep into my throat with his tongue and tore at my lower lip with his teeth, quickly giving the kiss a taste of blood.

i instinctively struggled, and even used my feet.

to keep me from struggling, he let go of me and quickly turned me over, pressing one hand to my shoulder and neck, leaving me lying on my stomach in the futon and unable to move.

he sneered, "bastard? oh, and then let you see how much of an asshole i really am. "

after saying this, he rudely ripped off the clothes that were blocking him, and then the movements became gentler than ever.

he kneaded the back of my neck and planted a steady stream of light kisses on my back, even licking the depressions in my spine and nibbling on the skin there.