CHAPTER 57

"advocating peace, but having the power to protect oneself", how many people can only do one of them. 】

song bailao seemed to have completely forgotten his words and deeds after drinking, and there was no slightest discoloration on his face when he saw me again.

but forget it, it's not worth writing down anyway.

i originally felt that my physical condition had stabilized, and the small plaques and rashes on my body were not painful or itchy, and i almost forgot that i was a c20 patient. whoever wants to suddenly launch a high fever in the middle of the night and directly soar to 40 ° c, everyone will burn stupid.

fortunately, song bailao found out in time, carried me into the car with the quilt, and then flew to the hospital.

"don't sleep, i'll be in the hospital right away."

struggling to open his eyes, song bailao's face came into view, i had never seen him so anxious, it was almost like i was going to die in the next second.

"it's just a fever..." his palm held the side of my face, bringing a little coolness, and i couldn't help rubbing it with my hot cheek and let out a comfortable sigh.

i couldn't help but close my eyes as he rubbed the back of my neck hard and woke me up again.

"i said, don't sleep." he gritted his teeth.

i've been like this, he is still so fierce, his temper is really bad.

"it's all right..." there was a hot stream of air between my breaths, and i closed my eyes and said, "i can't die." "

"you..." he seemed angry, and there was nothing he could do about me, so he had to repeat it over and over again, "it's almost here, you hold on a little longer." "

i let out a vague "um" and felt his hand caressing my cheek seem to be trembling.

when i arrived at the hospital, the stretcher bed, the nurses, and the doctors were already waiting outside the door, just waiting for me to rescue them.

they pushed me for various tests and then sent me to the ward. i vaguely heard song bailao's conversation with them, as if he had encountered a difficult problem and had to wait for luo mengbai to solve it.

"we've never met a c20 in his body... dr. locke may be able to explain..."

seems like something is wrong with c20 in my body?

this time the fever was even worse than the last time, and i couldn't concentrate at all, nor did i have time to ask song bailao what was going on. the eyelids were propped up and down, the consciousness was blurred, and finally the whole person could only pass out helplessly.

every day after school, shangshan always has a crowd of luxury cars at the school gate. the calm business model and the wind-pulling supercar cannot be said to have everything, but it is also comparable to the average medium and large car show.

"you see, it's a different omega..."

the two alphas not far in front of them muttered quietly, and there was no lack of envy in their words. i looked in their direction and quickly knew who they were talking about.

in front of a smooth fluorescent purple heavy locomotive, the feminine long-haired omega wears a tight leather jacket and an all-black helmet under her arm, opening a beautiful smile on the tall alpha who walks out of the school.

"berlau..."

she was just about to meet her, song bailao threw the bag in his hand to her, stepped directly onto the locomotive, and held his hands on the handlebars.