CHAPTER 70

[song mo will be going to school next year, he has never been with his peers, i don't know if he can get used to it.] 】

mangrove lake is a very large inland lake, one-third of which is in the territory of xiangtan. because of the beautiful scenery and the dependence of mountains and rivers, many magnates regard it as a treasure of feng shui in xiangtan, and buy land and build houses by the lake. so it is also known as the "rich man's lake".

xia qiao committed suicide by throwing himself into this lake.

"don't be too anxious, it's not good for your health."

the vigdian daoist was hurriedly dug up from my sleep, only to have time to put on a thick dark green coat on the outside of the pajamas, and the hair bun on the head did not know whether it was temporary and could not find the hairpin, only fixed with a chopstick, emitting most of it, looking very messy.

"i didn't expect them to be able to tie people up on the street..." i clutched my phone tightly, my bones bulging.

i shudder at the thought of them doing this, but only to create a sign of reluctance.

today they can mark kidnapping, tomorrow they can kill for other benefits.

the viking daoist sighed lightly, "although it is my own family, i don't help them speak." my uncle, ah, the bad idea is particularly much, my father was listening to his rumors, will make xia qiao and luo qinghe mark the stupid thing. poor my brother died young, and the only son left behind had to be treated like this. i also blamed myself, when i was young, i was too addicted to pain, and if i didn't go out, many things wouldn't have happened. "

when i arrived at the xia family mansion, there was already a familiar rolls-royce parked at the door. luo qinghe was not far from here, and it was time to arrive early in the morning.

the viking daoist rang the doorbell a few times, and an elderly servant came out of the door, and he was a little surprised to see him: "young master viking?" how did you get here? "

"if i don't come again, you're going to heaven." the viking daoist pushed him away and squeezed in.

i squeezed in closely before i reached the gate and heard a fierce quarrel in the house.

"our two families can be closer, the xia family can bring you more support, why do you have to make it so ugly?"

"it's not that i'm trying to make it ugly, it's that you're going too far. uncle, let my son go, today as if nothing happened, we may be able to cooperate through other forms in the future. you should know that i don't need the support of the xia family at this point. "

"you! kick down the ladder! you fathers and sons are the same, addicted to beta, useless..."

the viking daoist sighed into the palm of his hand and slammed the door, and everyone in the room looked at us at the same time.

the door was facing a huge wooden coffee table, and luo qinghe and the two of them sat opposite each other across the coffee table, and behind them stood a row of black-clad bodyguards who were waiting in a strict line and expressionless. i didn't know when i broke in, and i thought i had strayed into the shooting scene of which underworld movie.

"uncle?" the younger middle-aged man opposite luo qinghe saw the vista daoist, his face was full of surprise, and he stood up unconsciously.

"uncle." the viking daoist folded his hands in his sleeves and hunched over the old man next to the middle-aged man.

the man looked at the elderly, but his eyes were not cloudy, still implied essence, and his spirit was shaky, reminding me of ruan huaxiong, who only had one side, and was an old fox.