Chapter 63 - Meng Gu's POV (4)

At that time, Meng Gu did not think about what role Chen Ruo Yu would play in his life.

She was only one of his many friends, just one of them………

Meng Gu is bad-tempered and actually, he is also a busybody.  This so-called busybody is one who, when a friend needs help, will be very happy to help and when friends have happy events, he will send gifts and blessings.  But if a friend does something that he cannot tolerate, he will criticize and despise him. 

Of course, all these were only done to his friends.

After Chen Ruo Yu ran away, in fact, Meng Gu had complained about her for a while in his heart.  After all, between men and women, there are distinctions and friendship is only limited.  Although in his heart, he would occasionally remember her, it was not that often.  Actually, he had called her twice with the intention to ask how she was faring, but she did not pick up his calls.  This made Meng Gu feel a bit awkward and lowly. 

So he did not contact her again.  But once when he met Gao Yu Lan and he could not help but inquire about Chen Ruo Yu’s situation.  But Gao Yu Lan did not know much about Chen Ruo Yu’s matters.

After that, Meng Gu did not seriously think about it and anyway, who knows what women think about in their hearts especially a weird woman like Chen Ruo Yu.  Anyway, she had asked her friend to settle her medical bill and she had not done anything bad.  Since she was hiding from him, why then should he show warm feelings to her when he would be snubbed?  

So he passed his days regarding Chen Ruo Yu as one of his many friends and he thought that they would carry on like this.  

But one night, he received a call from Yin Ze and he said that Chen Ruo Yu had disappeared.  Her phone line was canceled, her family and friends could not contact her and everyone was very anxious.  Yin Ze asked him to help check for Chen Ruo Yu’s home address in the hospital system records. 

He was shocked and felt the fire in his heart burned with anger. 

What is Chen Ruo Yu, this woman thinking of?  Does she know there are responsibilities in life?  How old is she?  He clearly remembered she is 26, not 16 but she still insisted on doing this.  Sneaking away from the hospital can be overlooked but now she had also disappeared making her family and friends worry about her……what is the matter with her?

If he finds her, he must give her a proper lecture!

Sometimes, people’s feelings are very strange.  Just like some people who feel they have a natural affinity when they first set eyes on each other and they could hold amicable conversations.  Some people feel annoyed when they looked at each other and have absolutely no intention to pay any attention to each other.  And some people, after getting along for a long time, they would only have a light feeling for each other which was neither good nor bad. 

Meng Gu could not describe his feelings for Chen Ruo Yu.

It was not annoyance, not liking, just with a little appreciation and a bit of anger.

Anyway, it felt very strange.  She was not the same as other people.  She was stupid and funny and he could not help but bicker with her.

And this time, this lady had shown her resolute determination which made him really want to scold her.

She was actually hospitalized again with acute gastroenteritis and she had purposely chosen another hospital which clearly showed she was avoiding him.  This made him very unhappy.