Chapter 34: The bite

When she entered the house, Chen Ruo Yu was panting and felt apprehensive.  She was afraid Meng Gu would chase after her.

She waited behind the door for a long time.  Nobody knocked on the door and neither did anyone called her on the phone.  Nothing happened.  She heaved a sigh of relief and hid in her room.  After lying in bed for a while, suddenly she realized she could peek out the window.  She got up and moved to the window to quietly look out.  Meng Gu’s car had disappeared.

Oh no! 

Did the wounded Mr. Tyrannosaurus retreat silently?  This is definitely not his style! !

He did not scold her or take revenge on her.  This is terrifying!  This matter had developed into a big matter.

Chen Ruo Yu became even more alarmed.

This is simply the calm before the storm.

Did this mean Mr. Tyrannosaurus is angry?  She was overboard and had done something bad.  Although he was wrong at first but in the end, the person who had shown cruelty was her.  She had hurt him and in such a prominent place too.  It must have hurt his self-esteem and made him lose face.

My goodness!  Chen Ruo Yu was frantic.

Tomorrow when he goes to work, will he be questioned by others?  Does he stay with his parents or does he stay alone?  If he is seen by his parents, will they ask him about the injury?

Chen Ruo Yu fell back on her bed and was in despair.

Well, in this situation now, even if he is unable to think of this hatred himself, others will always remind him.

‘Dr. Meng, what happened to your mouth?’~ When someone asks this question, how will he feel?

She whined and regretted what she had done.  Why was she so impulsive to commit such a crime?  There is indeed a difference between people.  His mischievous kiss was so tender.  How could her retaliation-kiss injure him?  Sure enough, people must rely on acquired restraint to complete their lives.  Her restraining power seems to be ‘meeting Tyrannosaurus means death syndrome’, and this is really bad.

Chen Ruo Yu thought for a long time but could not decide what to do.  Should she make the first move to ‘surrender and apologize, admit her mistake and plead for leniency?  Or if she really wanted to solve this problem, what should she say to him?  Obviously, he had also done something wrong and it was he who started this first.

She was in a mess.  She did not know what she was going to do.

At this moment, there was a sound of the door opening outside her room.  Liang Sisi had come home.  Suddenly, Chen Ruo Yu felt her savior had arrived and she quickly rushed outside.

“Sisi, Sisi……..there is something I want to ask you.”

“Speak.”  Liang Sisi tossed her handbag on the sofa and opened the fridge to take out a drink.

“There are two friends and one of them and injured the other.  The one injured is angry and the one who injured him wants to apologize.  What should she do?”

“Who did you hurt?”  Liang Sisi simply asked straight to the point and did not play around with her words.

“Oh…….that is not important.”

“Then where is the injury?”

“Oh……that is also not important.”

“Since it is not important, then there is no need to apologize.  Why waste so much effort?”