Chapter 33: A tooth for a tooth

When Chen Ruo Yu woke up, she felt refreshed and cheerful.

The things that happened last night flooded her mind and she could remember everything.

Her friendship with Meng Gu had improved tremendously.  They could talk heart to heart, they could gossip together and it seems she had emotionally and philosophically encouraged him.  It was awesome!

She felt very happy.  In her opinion, they are the type of people who cannot be lovers but can be friends.

She jumped up from the bed to clean up and when she looked into the mirror, she realized she had not changed her clothes last night.  That small bra was cutting into her badly.  She hurriedly took it off to release the tension.  Surprisingly, she did not feel any discomfort the whole of last night and now the tight bands had left marks on her.

As she was brushing her teeth, she thought to herself that it was time for her to lose weight.  Although she was still considered slim, she had actually put on more weight than before.  Looking into the mirror, she noticed her skin was not as good as it used to be and had to pay more attention to it.  Well, should she grit her teeth and save some money from her food supplies to buy some good skincare products?

Her eyebrows had not been trimmed for a long time.  It was time to get Sisi to help her with that.  She looked into the mirror to check her teeth.  It looked alright.  Her teeth still looked white and she must carry on with the brushing. 

Finally, Chen Ruo Yu had completed cleaning up and turned around to walk out of the bathroom.  She jumped with fright when she saw Liang Sisi standing at the door staring at her.

“What are you doing?”

“I should ask you.  What is the matter with you?  You washed up in three minutes and looked into the mirror for ten minutes.”  Liang Sisi smiled mysteriously and nudged her. “Chen Ruo Yu, your ‘spring’ had arrived, right?  Did you go on a date for the whole of last night?  What level are you now?”

“What do you mean by ‘what level’?”

“The stimulation of love.  To what extent is this stimulation?”

‘Sisi!”  Chen Ruo Yu pointed her finger at her and said righteously.  “Your thoughts are not pure.  You think too much.”

“It is so serious?”  Liang Sisi laughed.  “Then it must have been stimulated, very seriously stimulated.”

Chen Ruo Yu blushed, ignored her and returned to her room.

Stimulate her head! !

While she was putting lotion on her face, she thought to herself.  It was difficult to be on good terms with Mr. Tyrannosaurus.  For her, friendship would come first and she must not let Sisi mess up this matter again.

She wondered how Sisi and Dr. Meng are getting along.  Did Dr. Meng discuss this matter clearly with Sisi?  Did they not have dinner together the last time?  What is the situation now?  Dr. Meng had gone on a blind-date and according to his style of handling matters, he would not be still entangled with Sisi.  Recently, she did not mention anything about him and perhaps she had really given up on him?

She was about to go out and ask Sisi when she heard Sisi shout out to her.  “I’m leaving for work!”, then she heard the door unlock and closed.

Forget it…….tonight she will ask her.

Chen Ruo Yu was thinking.  Dr. Meng’s love life is a bit complicated now.  His new love and old love have arrived and peach blossom* dangers lurking in four corners.  She must talk to Sisi and clearly explain to her so she will not get hurt.