Chapter 25: Mental patient

Chen Ruo Yu was stunned.

Why did his words sound like she was a mentally ill patient who had ran away?

She was frozen in her seat with stupidity.  Even in her imagination, she could not even imagine Meng Gu would be able to come up with such a sentence.

He is really talented!

She felt regretful.  She reviewed herself.  She was really mistaken.  She should not have illusions about Dr. Meng Gu.  What conscience?  What compassion?   All these words were overpraising him.

Tang Jin Cai looked surprised and Tang Mother's expression changed even more unpredictable.

"Xiao Yu, what illness do you have?"

She looked at this person, then looked at the other person, she opened her mouth but was speechless. It was Mr. Meng Gu who was calm and collected.  "She has hemophobia and needs to go for a psychiatric consultation.  Sorry, it is difficult to make an appointment with Director Liu and it is necessary to make the appointment in advance.  She is very late for her appointment and I've to take her to the hospital."

Tang Mother's expression was extremely ugly.  Chen Ruo Yu knew in her heart that the elderly might not know what hemophobia was but she would definitely know what psychiatry meant.  So whatever thoughts were going through Tang Mother's mind, Chen Ruo Yu could vaguely guess.

In addition, just now she had gone to the restroom several times, then she had stuttered and looked nervous.  In the end, she had also said that she suddenly remembered she had something to do.  Yes, when she said she had something to do, she should be thinking of going to the hospital for her appointment, right?

In short, with all this added up, it was enough to give anyone wild imaginations.

Sure enough, Tang Mother coldly said.  "Miss Chen, your memory is so bad that you can even forget to see the doctor.  Then we will not hinder you.  Ah Cai, let's go."

If they had left a minute before this matter happened, Chen Ruo Yu would have clapped her hands in glee.  But now as she watched Tang Mother leading Tang Jin Cai away, she actually wanted to pull them back and seriously explain to both mother and son that hemophobia is not a mental illness.  And also a psychiatric department is not a place where only mentally ill patients seek treatment.

But she could not say anything as she looked at the retreating back views of the mother and son disappeared from her sight.

"It's done.  You should thank me."  Meng Gu actually had the nerve to take credit for his deed.

Chen Ruo Yu gave Meng Gu's arm a hard slap.  "Didn't we arrange beforehand that someone is about to die and we've to hurry back to take a last look before that someone dies?  Why did the reason change to this?"

Meng Gu frowned and rubbed his arm where her slap landed.  He sat down opposite Chen Ruo Yu and said.  "Your curse of someone about to die is too sinister."

"Can my curse be more sinister than yours?"  Chen Ruo Yu really wanted to give him a few punches and then bite him a few more times!  "You destroyed my reputation and image.  You are really the King of all evils."

"I have only added in a few extra artistic twists to the basic facts except for the fake appointment to see Director Liu, everything is the truth.  You have hemophobia and you should really go and see a doctor.  You should learn to relax to relieve your abnormal mental stress.  I have not yet mentioned your elder phobia to that old woman.  During your conversation with her, you experienced symptoms like heart palpitations, stomachaches, cold sweats, cold hands and feet including numbness in the face.  Look, all these are facts, right?  In addition, if you really want to see Director Liu, I can help you to register and jump the queue."