Chapter 74 - I love you

Meng Gu tilted his head sideways and kissed her again but Chen Ruo Yu abruptly pushed him away and gave him two punches.

Meng Gu laughed loudly and he took a few steps back.  Chen Ruo Yu chased after him and before her fists could land on him, suddenly she was lifted up in his arms.

She took fright, let out a scream and subconsciously put her arms around him.  He seized the opportunity to kiss her on her cheek and pretended to bounce her up.  Chen Ruo Yu screamed again in panic and hugged him tightly. 

“Chen Ruo Yu, do you still want to scold me?”  Meng Gu grinned and said evilly.  He had an expression that seemed to say ‘if you are still going to act arrogant, I’ll throw you down’.

Chen Ruo Yu felt a little panic.  She was not sure whether Meng Gu would really drop her on the floor.  This stinky man often does the unexpected.  But if she were to act weak at this time, it would seem she did not have any backbone.

She did not speak.  Her face had turned pinkish, her eyes full of affection and she was biting her lip with a trace of shyness.  Meng Gu stared at her and suddenly said.  “Chen Ruo Yu, you have changed into a beauty.”

She felt very shy, her face was flushed and even if she wanted to hide from his eyes, she could not.  So she simply leaned closer to his body and bit his ear.  Meng Gu did not expect that coming and he subconsciously loosened his hold on her in pain.  Chen Ruo Yu seized the chance and struggled to stand on her feet.  Turning around, she ran but before she could take a few steps, she was caught by Meng Gu again.

The two of them happily and noisily, pulled and pushed and then hugged each other in a kiss.  She was bullied until she was dizzy and panting breathlessly.  In a moment of confusion, she lost her footing and pushed Meng Gu onto the bed. 

Chen Ruo Yu blinked her eyes and then only realized that they had chased each other into the bedroom.  There was no light in the bedroom except for the moonlight that was shining through the window highlighting clearly what was in front of their eyes. 

Meng Gu was pressed under her body and his hair was in a mess because of her.  There was a smile on his face and his eyes were shining.  He looked so incredibly handsome.

She pressed down on him with her mouth twitching in anger. 

Why does this stinky man look as if he wants people to give him a bite?

Just as she was about to fulfill his wish, before she could even bite him, she was suddenly flipped over and was pinned under Meng Gu. 

“Chen Ruo Yu, this is the time the man should be on top.”

Who says so?  She will definitely not allow it!

Chen Ruo Yu used her strength to throw Meng Gu over and straddled him with her hands on his shoulders.  Then she solemnly declared. “I won!”

Meng Gu had a wide grin on his face……then he had a slight smile……then he did not smile anymore.

He stared at her and she stared back at him.

Then he whispered.  “Chen Ruo Yu, didn’t I tell you before that I don’t do one-night stands?”

At this time, Chen Ruo Yu was garnering her momentum and preparing to teach him a good lesson.  She wanted to make him apologize for his low-level and childish behavior of frightening her, confiscating the key and locking her up.