Chapter 75 - Home for the New Year

In the past few days before she was due to go home for the Spring Festival, Chen Ruo Yu stayed at Meng Gu’s home.  She finally understood what Meng Gu meant when he told her that he does not do ‘one-night-stands’.  His meaning was he wanted to do it ‘every night’!

He returned his house key to her and she breathed a sigh of relief but she did not pick it up.

If he had the guts to take back the key, then he should not give it back to her again!  How could he tease her like this?  She asked him to apologize, reflect and repent but he refused.  He refused to admit his mistakes, refused to reflect and expressed his refusal to repent.

If he did not want to do it then she also did not want to do it either.  If he did not apologize, she would not agree to take back his house key.

In the end, he did not pressure her to take the key anymore but he would always ‘abduct’ her back to his home every day.

“Have you left your office?  Don’t take the bus, I’ll pick you up.  I’m on my way.”

“My stomach feels painful.  I don’t even have time to eat dinner.  The lunch box delivered by the hospital canteen had long gone cold and I don’t want to eat it.  Since you’ve already eaten and you’re watching TV at home, what should I do?  I don’t want to go to the restaurants outside for my dinner, so can you come over to help me cook a bowl of noodles?  What?  I don’t want to go to your house to eat.  The noodles in my house are more appetizing.  If nobody is going to cook for me, then it seems I’ll be starved to death.”

“One person watching TV is so lonely.  Why not come to my house?  My TV is big and I have a home theatre system.  My bed is also more comfortable.  The point is I’m downstairs at your house.  If you don’t come down, I won’t go home.”

Chen Ruo Yu was already annoyed with him after working hard with him for a few days.  In the first instance, why did she feel that Mr. Tyrannosaurus is so cool and handsome previously?  Obviously, he nags and is annoying!

A man’s IQ is really unreliable!

While Chen Ruo Yu despised him, she would always fall for his tricks.  She knew he was pretending but she still gave in to him. 

So when she cooks, he would create trouble beside her, when she washes the dishes, he would be giving her instructions beside her, when she washes his clothes, he would take off his clothes and throw it all over the place.  When she cleans the house, he would be chanting next to her to allow him to follow her back home for the Spring Festival. 

Of course, she did not agree.  So he would practice what he preaches and quickly imparts to her the life experiences of being a couple.

Chen Ruo Yu had to admit that in just those short few days, they had ventured in and out of the house together, ate together, slept together and they were really like a couple.  They adjusted the inconsistencies in the details and habits in their lives to adapt to each other’s preferences and requirements.

Well, regarding the matters on the bed, she felt it was not bad.  Alright, although there was no comparison, it should be considered good.

The first time they were intimate, she did not feel anything except for the pain and in addition, when he nagged, he ruined the atmosphere.  However, the feelings that followed the next few times could be rated as perfect.