Chapter 10: Treat me to a dinner

Chen Ruo Yu is missing!

Chen Ruo Yu only knew about this matter after Gao Yu Lan found her in the hospital.

As expected, in her hometown C-city, Qi Na really spread rumors with additional juicy bits of information about her.  The rumor which portrayed her as an insurance saleswoman who was in dire straits and she also fawned over others to curry for favor was spread to everyone.  When Chen Father and Chen Mother heard this, they were, of course, shocked.  They tried to call her but her phone line was suspended for several days.  After that, the phone number became an uncontactable number.  So Chen Father and Chen Mother became terrified.

Since the old couple could not contact their daughter, they had to seek her friend's help.  So Yang Yang thought of ways to locate her and finally, she summoned her courage to look for Gao Yu Lan's family.  After she got the phone number from the Gao Family, she finally found Gao Yu Lan.  She hoped that Gao Yu Lan who was also staying in A-city could also help to look for Chen Ruo Yu.

When Gao Yu Lan received the news, she was also shocked.  They had not met for a period of time, how did Chen Ruo Yu end up missing?  So Yin Ze, Lei Feng and Meng Gu were also alerted to this news.  Everyone searched through various channels and finally located Chen Ruo Yu in the hospital.

"I changed to a new number and I didn’t even have time to inform everyone."  When Chen Ruo Yu said this, she felt very guilty.  In fact, she had dragged this matter for so long that her company had become anxious before she decided to get a new phone number.  They had said that without a cell phone, how was she going to conduct business?  How was she going to contact her customers?  She was reprimanded and finally after procrastinating, she went to register for a new number.  She could not tell them that she had developed a phone-ring phobia and so did not want to own a phone.  In the end, she had a gastroenteritis attack and collapsed in the reception hall of the telecommunications business office.

Chen Ruo Yu felt very sorry.  Although she knew that cutting off contact with everyone was very irresponsible of her but she did not think it would develop into such a big matter.

Even if this matter had developed into a big matter, it could be overlooked.  But to involve Meng Gu in this and also caused him to come over, it really made her particularly awkward.

This time, her impression in his heart would certainly have gone down two more levels.

Reckless, mischievous, childish, lack of filial piety, brain damage…..ai……

Meng Gu's expression was not good but in front of Gao Yu Lan and Yin Ze, he did not say any harsh words to her.  He just went to look for Chen Ruo Yu's doctor to have a discussion and when he returned, he told Chen Ruo Yu she could be discharged.

"Yi, I asked the doctor today and he had said 'No'.  He said to wait for tomorrow."

"Are you a doctor or am I a doctor?"

"Of course, it's you."  Chen Ruo Yu grinned.  Although she did not agree, she was in the wrong.  So she felt guilty and was a bit afraid to provoke him.

"A technical dialogue was held between two doctors and the conclusion is that if you continue to stay in the hospital, you have to pay more, so you can actually be discharged today.  Do you want to be discharged?"

"Yes, yes."  Of course, she wants to be discharged.  Now she is so poor she wants to cry and if she can save a little, that is a little saved.

So Chen Ruo Yu was discharged.

Meng Mu drove and sent Gao Yu Lan and Yin Ze home first before sending Chen Ruo Yu.

Chen Ruo Yu was very nervous and did not dare to suggest he should send her home first before sending Gao Yu Lan and Yin Ze home.