4

Jeongguk opened his eyes only feel his back was aching badly and his husband was no where to found . Jeongguk slowly get up and do his morning routine came to downstairs while limping . He looked v who was busy with his laptop and ask. V where is tae ... v looked at him teasely and said mm... are you limping jeonggukie. Jeongguk cursed fucker tell where is your fucking brother . V chuckled and said I think he was in ggukies room readying him for school . Jeongguk nodded go to ggukis room where his husband packing ggukies bag while blabbering. Ggukie ... how many times I told dont you to don't loose your lunchbox . I will buy new one today .... and if you bullie anyone today I gonna eat you alive . Ggukie was same as always don't listening and playing video games . Jeongguk chuckled and ask what's going on here . Taehyung looked at his husband and said he loose his lunch box again . Jeongguk sighn and said we can buy new one . Taehyung nodded and started to ion his sons dresses .

    Jungkook as always come downstairs only to see his son was eating breakfast with his new uniform . Jungkook cleared his throat and said taekookie... be a good boy in school . Make many friends . Don't be a introvert Okey. Taekook nodded and yes papa kookie will make many friends in school . And kookie will be a good boy and score good scores I promise . Jungkook nodded and hummed mmmmm .

          Kookie was in front his new school . He was nervous . He thought his papa will come with him today but like always his papa was busy with his things that he can't give time for his son . Kookie sadly looked down . The maid sadly smiled and looked kookiee who's head was hand low . She kneeled at his level and said baby... kookie is strong right . Kookie still stay like that . She signed and stand and said kookie baby... I think it's your time enter the school . Kookie sadly nodded and go inside the school not forgetting to wave his small hands towards his aunty cutely .

    Jeongguk was deep in his thoughts.  He thoughts break when taehyung clear his throat and ask baby... what are you thinking.  Jeongguk take deep sighn and said appa said he will Come today from aboard.  I kinda exited yet I don't know ..... bunny's thoughts coming... taehyung caressed his husbands hands and ask what thoughts baby.... jeongguk looked at taehyung and said ... what if he no long .... if he is why can't he come again . What if... taehyung intrupted baby.... your overthinking ....... we all are in fault baby when the time that he want us we abandoned him more over how many times he beg front of us . We never care . I also blinded with that stupid lies . He can't forgive us easily that's why he is not coming ... jeongguk nodded and said I wish me and bunny's relationship is like you and v .

       Kookie entered his new classroom only to  see all of them were looking him curiosly . Teacher widely smiled and him and kookie bowed her with respect.. teacher pat kookies shoulder and said introduce yourself . Kookie straightened his shoulder looked straight and face his new class mates . Kookie said loudly... my name is jeon taekook. Iam  studied UK and iam new in Korea. I wish I will be become friends with everyone in here . Teacher  ..... intrupted and said ...mm ...You go sit there.  Kookie looked at a boy who was looking Hella cute but have a serious face. Kookie smiled widely and sit near him . He looked at the boy and said ... hi iam taekook you can call me kookie ... what's your name .... the boy ..rolled his eyes and said taegguk ... kookie giggled and said oh..  iam asking your name not mine . The boy glared at kookie and said iam saying my name you idiot tae.. gguk ... kookie made oh.. face and said .. so we have a similar names ... ggukie being silent . The the whole class go like that kookie being talkative and ggukie being annoyed .

        Jungkook take deep sigh and looked at his reflection in the mirror.  He want to go with kookie to his new school  like all papa do ...  but he cant .. he can't... how many times he try to kiss his son . He want to kiss his son , hugg him tightly that he never go from his hand . But the memories and his past that always hurts him that memories always hunting him . The memory that he himself try to kill his son and himself just because he can't see his son starved to death infront of him . Everything is hunting him  . His thoughts intrupted when his phone started to ring . He put in his ear  . The other side asked is it .. taekook guardian... jungkook frown and said yes ... who is it ... the otherside signed and said your son punch his classmate today .. .. you have come to school for a explanation.  Jungkook deeply think for a minute and said okeyy... I will there in a hour . The otherside cut the call after saying Okey...

           Jeongguk hugged his appa and said welcome back ... I missed you . Mr jeon chuckled and said yeahh... I can see that son... and Mr jeon looked at v who was smiling at him. V suddenly bowed as show his respect . Me jeon smiled and said oh... don't need boy... your also my son in law v sadly chuckled at the word son in law . Mr jeon understands what that chuckle mean . Mr jeon sadly sighn and said  anyway  how was the collaborat... intrupted taehyung entered with a worried face . He worriedly spoke ... baby .... teacher call me and said ggukie classmate punched him . Jeongguk worriedly ask what...

       Taehyung and jeongguk hurriedly entered in the principle office .  only to see their son and another boy  who exactly looked like when he was younger . Jeongguk frown at boy .. suddenly the boy  run and hugg him and said papa .... kookie ..... do nothing ... he said ... kookie was annoying and he try bully me .... papa told me right broke bullies tooth .... jeongguk and taehyung was amazed at the  boys act ..... taegguk hurriedly pulled kookie away from his papa and said whose papa... huh... this is my..  pappa you.... stupid .....

Kookie looked at jeongguk yeah ... his papa was not like this ... he dont wear this much modern dresses may be a suit or something.  If it home or not important places he always wear a oversize  hoodie or something.  And aura was totally different.  He can say that this is not his papa... jeongguk looked at his sons bruised lips and shouted at kookie .... you... who do you think.. yourself you dare to touch my son... taehyung intrupted baby.... don't.... shout he is just a kid.... . Kookies
Eyes  become teary he want to cry loudly this is the first time someone talked him like that ... moreover he can't say anything because the man infront him is exactly like his papaa...

        Principle intrupted don't worry we will inform his guardian he will here soon you can talk to him.. suddenly the door opened revealing jungkook with a black shirt and a ripped jeans pant ...

Jungkook outfit

Jeougguk outfit

Jeougguk outfit

              this time kookie cant hold his tears ... he run to his papa while crying... jungkook was focused on the crying figure ... this is the first time he see his baby..  was crying this much... he can't see his baby... crying .... that's because he overwork day and night just to make his baby safe .... jungkook kneeled in front of the crying wiped his tears and ask kookiee.... baby... why ou crying
...... tell papaa..... kookie cried more and hugged his papa tightly and said kookie... got ...got scolded pappa.... jungkook patted his back smoothly and ask who scold you..... kookie straightened his finger and show jeongguk who was standing like a statue.... taehyung was also the same .... looking his best friend who always beside him whenever he need . The person who beg once to believe him  was kneeling in front of a small boy...  the smily ... bubbly.... crybaby... bunny ... who was replaced with someone who he never know ....