23

V and jeongguk entered in the meeting room only to see their collaborators are waiting... Mr jeon is also present in the room... but look at the side he see his one and only enemy of all time... also waiting.. the man who he  hated the most ... who make him believe that his husband is cheating.. he is one change his baby's DNA report...choi Issac  the past was roaming around him.... he want to kill him ..with his hands .... he ruined everything that he have... if it was not because of companies profit ... he never gonna collobrate with this bastard .... v sighn and try to control his anger ... and sit in the main sit.. and jeongguk sitted in the othersit .....

V frown ask to yeonjun who was looked like puppy who never seen such things...yeonjun taehyung secretary... v ask to him... did Mr jung come... yeonjun just looked somewhere and ask ... sir.. who is Mr jung... v scratch... his template..  because ... irritation.. and looked jeongguk... jeongguk chuckled and said... he informed he will be here in 5 minutes ... v nodded and said ..  then how about we started... every body nodded and started the meeting ..

        Jungkook looked at the big kim company... he come here once or twice with taehyung.. when he have crush on v .. but now he clearly remember how v disgustly looked at him each and every secound ... that time he was blinded in love... and he never see the bitterness in that looks of v ... jungkook take a deep sighn and looked at hoseok .. who was arranging his wrist watch ... he cleared his throat and said... hyung... if I get panick attack their ... I will go to rest room... you come their Okey  .... hoseok just nodded with his smiley face ...

      Everyone was listening about the new projects.... suddenly a knock heard in the door and v said come in .. the receptionist in the kim company entred ... and said... sir.. Mr jung is arrived  ... v nodded and said ... let them in ... the lady nodded and left ... with in a secound hoseok entred with a smile .. behind him a bunny boy with no expression and cold face also entred inside... everyone's eyes become stuck in that boy... v heart beat.. race... is this his husband.. but where is the smiley cute bunny that he always adored ... hoseok looked around only to find everyone are looking them awcardly .... but what caught his eyes ...was the another bunny boy was sitting in a chair .... with horrific expression.. he is exactly like jungkook... hoseok understand this is the twin jeongguk that jungkook have mentioned....

        Hoseok bowed them politely and sitted in a chair ... jungkook just sitted like nothing... happened... he held himself and looked at everyone... his heart beat become in the peak ...when he see everyone is looking at him ... he see his husband... painful expression... that the same expression that his twin and his appa  have .... he sigh looked straight.... but there is a certain boy standing behind his ex husband... how can he forget... the boy helped when he need the most .... he gulped at call him ... yeonjun... yeonjun snapped his face ... at jungkook and said... confusely... and ask... did ..did I know you sir... jungkook just nodded his heart Slightly smiled to the younger... and looked hoseok and said... can we start .. hoseok nodded and looked at everyone who was sitting like their jaw dropped ... how can everyone forget the certain bunny boy .. that they always gossips.. how his husband abandoned...him.. how..his appa disown... him ... how he cheated on v and having a baby that was not his husband.... everyone thought.. the bunny boy will be die in streets ..but now sitting in front of everyone with all glory....

          Hoseok started goodmorning everyone ... you know iam not in to collobration to kims ... but today I come to suggest... this young man... he and his company will collaborate with Kim.. and this is jungkook.. the ceo of tk company ... one man intrupted ... mmm can I ask you something..  you exactly look like jeon jeongguk... I mean are you...... jungkook suddenly interupted with his ice cold eyes ... I think he was my dobbelganger ... that man makes oh.. face ... but ... that stab jeongguk chest ... how his twin call him a dobbelganger of him... he clenched his teeth because of anger and sadness.. and control his tears to come out   .....

      V gulped at the emotionless bunny infront him... he changed... changed lot ... then who is the reason...it's him himself... he also control the tears that comes out any secound ... v gulped the heavy feeling in his pain and said.. the meeting is over ... yeonjun... show bun.. I mean jungkooks cabin ... yeonjun again confusely ask... sir ... did he dont have his company.. then why he is here ... . V looked at him with done expression and said ... his company was in aboard ... and he will be work with .us... .till the colloboration ...over ...

   Yeonjun gulped at the scary v .. not want  to get fired like other employees  ... he shut his mouth and said.. Okey...sir I will show ... then looked at jungkook and politely bowed and said .. come with me ... sir ... I will show you ..

      Jungkook followed the boy who is younger than him .. how can he forget him.. 5 years back.. he is the one help him ... when there  is no one to help... jungkook cleared his throat and ask...don't you remember me... yeonjun confusely ask... I think somewhere ... but jeongguk sir is exactly like you sir ... then he nervously chuckled and said  .... iam sorry dont fired me ... I can't remember... jungkook chuckled and said.. I can't fired you because your employee of Kim not mine .. I think you dont  remember me.. 5 years back... you helped a 19 year old boy ... with a newborn ... you helped the boy and get him in to hospital.... yeonjun wide his eyes... yes... how can he forget ... that ... pittifull face... how can he forget ... the the boy.... yeonjun...yelled ... hyung ......... is that you ... oh my God..  you changed a lot .. you changed so much... how is the baby.. is he alright... I searched for you after my school but I don't see you.... you were gone...iam sorry .. I leave you...alone ... my appa scold me for that... how much changed hyung ... you .. now... become so... rich...

      Jungkook smiled at the non stop yeonjun and said.... kookie.... is alright ..he is doing fine ... he is in school now.. I will bring him sometime if you want to meet ... yeonjun nodded with happiness and said ..come...hyung .. I will show you the cabin ... jungkook nodded and followed him ...

   V entred in his cabin ... and lock the door... how he hate himself... just ...how...... when he see his husband.. he want him ... kiss his lips.. want to say a thousand ..sorry... but looking at the cold eyes.. he feel a stink in his chest ... the lips that he always admired  ...as his husband's plum lips and bunny teeth... the lips are pale now... the smile is flat line in his lips..  is  he is reason... his husband become like this....a warm tear left from his eyes... he hate himself more...now... everything.... makes him puke ... how can he do that to his own child and his husband...he swear he can't even looked at his child..because of guilt... what if his child is no more... all the questions roaming around his mind ... he can't... he want to scream... he put his hands in his chest ... because of heaviness that he feeling there ... and started choke on his tears ... and saying thousands of sorry to himself ... what ever he did was a mistake... that he can't no longer .. take it back... and clear it ...