37

Taehyung put down his books in the table... and looked front only to see his students was still gossiping not caring about that he was there ... he clear his throat ... and said... goodmorning.... still gossiping... he whispered himself... fuck ... I hate  this job ... then he started to teaching ... he really doesn't know.. how to shout ... at others... that's why he is most unrespected teacher around... there ... after.. teaching... he sit in his chair... said loudly  ..... bring your homework..  long time silence... two students..come forward ...put their books in table... taehyung wait for others... but no one came forward  he sighn and looked at front only to find they still gossiping... he said to him self... why iam even here .....

     One of the girl in the last row.... eyed taehyung and said.... to other... don't you think Mr Kim was so handsome... the other scoffed and said... looks like a nerd... don't you see..his round classes...and the baggy suit .... he never be with any girls  or boys..  I think... this is been 1 month he started to teach us ... and he didn't even speak with any one in our class and he can atleast tell about him... he just said.. my name is Kim taehyung iam your accountant proffessor ....atleast he can joke in class but look at him ....  but the girl was still eyeing him and said... how about I make him my boyfriend... suddenly the bell ring....

  Taehyung suddenly stand.. go to his cabin .... and take his phone.. call his husband...

        Jeongguk was in jungkooks cabins outside.. hessistated to knock ... fear about the  ignorance.... but his phone ringed ... he take it and said... honey .... taehyung otherside worriedly ask .... baby ... did you eat your  medicine.... jeongguk facepalmed himself... he forget ... but he lied.. yeah ... baby.. I eat ... taehyung sigh with relief  and said... then take rest Okey... don't stress your self.... if you want anything call me suddenly Okey... jeongguk slowly hummed but what he caught was the sound that some one calling taehyung from behind...

    Taehyung looked back only to find.. one of his student standing front of him... he ask.. did you want anything.. she said.. more like clingy... yes.... sir ... I can't solve this problem...taehyung nodded and said.. then come to my cabin ... I will clear the doubt ...
Jeongguk want to defent .... want to argue to taehyung why that stupid.. allow that girl to come in his cabin ... but the taehyung already cut the call...

Jeongguk  closed his eyes to calm his nerves... and said.. to himself... first I see my brother  .... and second... I go to see my stupid dumbest husband... then he entred jungkook office.. without knocking ...

     Jungkooks snapped ... at the person who entred his office without knocking... he ask frustratedly.... don't you have  hands to knock Mr Kim... jeongguk smiled awkardly... jungkook can clearly say .... that his twin become skinnier ... only a small baby bump was visible.... and looking pale... jeongguk sit infront of him ... jungkook again frustratedly ask... did I ask you too sit ... jeongguk suddenly stand awkardly and mumbled a small sorry .... suddenly... a cheerfully jimin entred the room ... with a eye smile.. jungkook suddenly stand and go to jimin... and said... worriedly not minding about ... the ... jeongguk who was standing awkardly ...

   Jungkook looked the 9 month preggi male who was in his cabin worriedly and ask.... chim... why you come here... it's not good for you .... jimin excitedly... said.... Bae... come with me.... i am preparing for gender revealing party tonight  ... want your help.... you will be one gonna reveal... the baby gender ...iam....so... exited.... jimin shouted holding his belly..... jungkook just laugh genuinely and said.. Okey..... iam gonna come with you now.. then we can ... prepare... you don't need come here ... you  can just call me and I will be there ... jimin again laugh loudly ...... more over making the other male burn in jealousy...... and said....but i am here broo.. come we can go.... then they excitedly left to Kim mansion .... where there the party was holding ....

            Jeongguk feel a tug in his chest ... which so much tightening...and he cant even breath.. he feel like his brother ..... intentionally ignoring....him.... it paining  ....and mood swings... that make him feel like more jealousy..... he run to the washroom ... holding his mouth ..... and throwup in one go.... and  another wave of nauseous hit him and he again vomited ... and again... that he feels like his breath stuck in throat....

        V looked at child who was playing with ggukie..... jimin brought him here morning ... to help him in preparation... he is so happy with ggukie.... he want emperace him in his chest ....make him happy .... he want to give all gift that he store  in his room ... that he buy in this 5 years ... for his baby ..... and want to tell him appa is sorry ... sorry to abondoned you and your papa in the streets ... but he know..  that one sorry never give back... the things.. that ... his baby lost in his childhood.... he looked beside only to see his Jin hyung standing there with a smile and said... don't be afraid... go and talk to him..... he will understand...you .....

      Jeongguk looked at the red traffic light ... he doesn't how  he get up from the wash room ...... now he was in his car ... waiting to move from the traffic ...  tears ... already falling   ..... he doesn't feel well... and he thought... his brother will be get pitty seeing him like this... but he ignore him again just like how he did to his brother....... he wiped ... his tears  with black hoodies ... sleeve and looked out side only to wide his eyes....

           His husband.. was sitting in someone's car ... and girl was kissing him ..  he lost it ... he never see red light changed in to green ... after a long  silence ... jeongguk... start car with out soul in his body ....

     Taehyung looked at green who signal him to go...   there is so much traffic and looked  beside... only too see the girl who is his student ... who nag ...techniqly forced ... him to get  in her car ...  that she told him that she will  drop him ... and dust in this area was so ... bad..that he once get in his eyes... and she helped him if anyone would see that from outside ...they definitely thought that she is... kissing him  .... taehyung now only wish to go to his husband....

         Jungkook entred inside the kimmansion .....how can he forget this place  ..... the place...that he have worst memories... he looked jimin and ask... where is kookie..chim ... jimin smiled widely and said... may be with his Lil brother ... jungkook nodded but Jin intrupted ...oh.. hi... jungkook you came... jungkook igonored .. jin smiled ... sadly ...because of ignorance.. and said.. kookie...and ggukie ..was in vs room... I think playing .... jungkook nodded ... suddenly flinched when he heard the flowerpot ... behind him broke... looked front to find... a furious jeongguk..standing  with another vase... and another second...it was also in the ground... in several pieace...

      Jimin shouted... yooo.... punk ... this was all  my.....decorations... but jeongguk don't listened ..... he was crying badly .... anyhow... jungkook can't see him like this  .... it's paining.... that his brother was crying hardly in front of him .... he gulped ...and ignored... jeongguk looked at him still ignorance... he barged ...in to his room.... crawling in bed..... crying more.. hardly ... a sudden  sharp pain hit in his stomach... that he whimpered... because of the pain... he dig his nails in the bed ...sheet to avoid it ... but can't... he want to call taehyung but the scene that he see in road make him ... puke again ... he run to bathroom holding his baby bump... and vomited again and   again.... and pain in his stomach not helping at all.... he again throw up    ...... that he can't breath.....he give up on his body .. and laid on the cold floor ... because of pain...

   Jungkook was in front  ... the  v's room where he made first love with his husband... where his husband always insulted..him .... the memories... that always hunt him..... small giggles..  were heard  inside the house and he came out from his thoughts... he opened  the door... only to find so many toys were scattered ... and v was in the middle.. and kids were over him tingling ...him ... and older.... was so much caught up in his act ..and screaming like he was dying ..... that was heart warming ..... scean .. he always wish to see him giggling and playing with his dad... seeing in  reality...... he is so much happy .....

But jungkook just don't want to disturb the moment so he ... came downstairs.... only to find...Jin was holding a black  balloon in his hand... he come to jungkook happily and said...here we go... take it jungkook... when the guests come ... you should pop the balloon... if it's pink.... it will be girl and if it's boy ... it will be blue... and one more think.... don't let go the balloon it was hydrogen inside.... jungkook just nodded  and  go to his allowed guest room ... and tied Balloon in a side ... to take it when the right time come....