27

V entred in his cabin ... with a tired face .. he dont want to tell this to his twin make him worried .. he already do so much for him...... he lean on his chair... completely giving his weight ... to the flexible chair... suddenly a knock interrupted and he said in a frustrating voice .. come in ....

    Yoogji entered with a smile.. v frustratedly ask... what do you want now... don't  breaking the wide smile in his lips he answered... next week gonna be hectic ... you know.. jimin was ... continously nagging about .. the gender revealing party... and his moodswings was verge... but i loved it .... v again frustratedly said    do you come here to make  me jealous that you had a perfect family yet iam here ... having a broken family  .... yoogji murmered to himself .... it's because of you right..v again annoyingly said .... I can hear you idiot ...yoogji again smiled widely and said ... next week will be the gender revealing party... I want you there   .... and kids are eager to see their uncle   .....   v just hummed ... he love how yoomin family was so...happy ..and perfect.. he feel jealous when ever see them .... . he wondered is he also get a family like them ... or ... die ... in grief... he want to see  and hug his husband .. tightly held him in his chest embrace him completely on him... and want to say .... ten thousand sorries ...and give a thousand of kisses ... but what can he do was only peeking inside his husband's office and see him secretly ...

      jungkook came inside his apartment.. only to see there is no one... it's been night time .. and he never see his son inside... he panicked ... he search each and every corner for his son... but there is no sight of his son... a tear dropped from his eyes ... the familiar feeling come in his chest .. his breath is getting irregular... but he have to find his son ... whatever this is not the time to get panicked... he calm himself... he inhale and exhale.... after a 5 minutes he finally calm ... and take his phone and call... the other side replied  .... hey bunny ... jungkook panickly said... hobi .... hyung.... my... baby ... my baby.. please help... he hiccups... and fall down the floor because ... he have no power to hold himself....

     V entred in his mansion only to find ... jeongguk was crying his heart out and taehyung was also the same.. panickly calling some one ... v run to them... and ask... Tae... what happen ... why you two are crying ... taehyung hiccups... v.... my baby... my baby... he dont come yet... iam scared... do .... something...... please.... v hugged his twin and looked at jeongguk who was also same crying .... he patted jeongguk shoulder and said... I will go... search the school ... jeongguk wipe his tears.... and said.. iam also coming ... and looked at taehyung who was crying and wiping his tears but tears still not stopping.... jeongguk hold his husband's hand ... and said.. baby.... don't be so weak... you have to be strong... we will for our baby... you go to police station and file a case Okey.... if namjin or appa or eomma call... don't answer it ..  don't make them panick... jeongguk instructed his husband... who now nodding like a crying puppy ...

      Ggukie looked at kookie who was scaredly sitting beside him in the dark... ggukie said.... kookie... thankyou... kookie just smiled and said ... it's Okey... ggukie ya... papa.. tell me once .. I have to protect to you .. and I proud I do it like papa said to me... ggukie smiled widely .. this is the first time ... kookie seeing his brother ... smile this widely... back then he always have a poker face .... he feel happy inside..... two angels.. who separated at this so... early .... when they were in his papa's tummy ... the peoples outside separated them harshly... what if they were together like this when they born...

    Ggukie looked at his lunch boxes ...five or six.... and said ..kookie... you will know ..my appa will be so happy seeing this lunch boxes ... you know ... my appa was so... pure... I sure no one had a appa like my appa... everyday he scold me to to lose my lunch boxes... but he always buy me .. me my favorite colour lunch boxes... I want to tell him that .. I never lose my lunch boxes. ..willingly..... but I was scared.. kookie... asked curiosely... scared of what .... ggukie face saddened and said... you know.. my papa was so cool .... total opposite of my appa... when our relatives... comes to my house.. they always ... appreciate my papa and my uncle ... but ... I always see they never appreciate... appa... I want my appa to be appreciated ..... when I was small..they always say ... I was like my appa... scared  .... introvert ..... I know I was a introvert... I don't speak so much... but .... I love to be in my world... alone... just like my appa.... iam happy with that ... but when I come to school every one started to bullie me... and iam become scared .... after I promise my self .. I will be like papa... cool ... so I started bullie... others.. and acted like .. so cool... if I say appa and papa iam getting bullied in school ... I was scared to ruin the image of cool boy ...... I hate it .. I promise.... kookie smiled .. and said... ggukie ya ... why your acting like a person you don't want .... be yourself... your appa is strong .... that's why he dont change ... and being himself.. after no one appreciate him... .. be yourself... kookie.. straighten his hand for handshake and said... friends .... ggukie smiled and giggled and said .... yes ... friends... kookie.. think to himself.. who thought the poker faced boy ... was this much cute ... with his boxy smile ... when he giggled... he suddenly feel a  urge to protect him....  his brother ... kookie ... don't want to see the boxy smile and cute giggling bear disappeared in front of him... he feels like hide his brother in his embrace not knowing that cute boy was his brother  ..... he want to protect the bear ... because ... the poker faced boy ... was a cute and ... a innocent  weak... pure.. bear ..inside. he promised himself... he feel like protect the boy at any coast ....

Before... 5 or 6 hours ...

      Ggukie ... looked back only to see a stunned face  kookie standing  behind... with red a lunch box ... ggukie... suddenly stand ... start to run.. but fall down because of his wound in his leg .. kookie run to the scared boy and make him stand ... and ask... oh ... my God... what happened... who did this to you ... kookie can see the fear in the boys eyes ... ggukie hugged kookie tightly and ask... can you please ....  give me   back...my lunch box from that boy.... my  appa will be sad ... when he comes to know... that ... I lose my lunch box ... again... please .... kookie think to himself... how can this boy think about his lunch box  when he badly injured.... kookie smiled make ggukie sit in the garden .... and said.... I promise ... I will take your lunch box back from that boy ...  but first you should ... eat this ... my papa... specially ... made for you ... ggukie eyes glistened ... kookie opened for his brother and ggukie... started eat like no tomorrow.... kookie smoothly wiped the tears from the boys face.. who was eating and mouning at the taste ..... he will definitely give hard time ...to the  the boy dared touch his brother...