15

Taehyung come to jungkook who looking adorable in a oversize cute blue suit . Taehyung smiled at him . Jungkook also smiled back.. taehyung awkwardly ask ... is it v hyung old suit .... jungkook nodded with a smily face .. this is the first taehyung seen the boy smiled brightly after marriage. Jungkook excitedly said ... hyung give this to me taetaee... suddenly remembered what happened today ... and he said .. sorry .. sorry taehyung.... taehyung sighn and said ... why you calling me that bunny ... iam your taetae... just call me that ...I was so lost in that fucking marks and percentage .. and want to make eomma proud ... at last nothing... happened ... she will be not satisfied.. iam sorry bunny that I call you that iam regretting lot ... his eyes become teary .. jungkook understand his bestfriend was guilty... he smiled and patted taehyung shoulder and said it's Okey taetae ... you don't need to be sorry ... they two giggled and started to chat .....

V looked at his husband .. he want to squeeze the cheek ...of his husband.. but some how he controlled .sometime the youngers tiny reaction make his jump for all of sudden . His thoughts interrupts when Mr jeon said .. hey.. v suddenly came out from his daze and said ... oh... Mr jeon nice to you ... Mr jeon also greeted back..  and they started to chit chat but what he notices was  .. some of the eyes were in his husband's body ... there looking like him with lust ... he dont want no one to be looked him like that.... but he controlled him to not look at him ....

       Taehyung started notice also some of them are eyeing jungkook In a lust way.... but jungkook was too lost in his suit .. he was talking non stopping about his  husband's old suit .
Taehyung clear his throat and said bunny .... that fool is looking at you .... jungkook looked back only to see a handsome young man more like taehyung age eyeing him . Jungkook smiled at him not in to the fact that the man was get hard just seeing the beuty in front of him .... looking at the smile he said to himself  ... he want him at any cost ....

       He go straight to the bunny boy who was smiling and giggling to taehyung.  Taehyung looked at the boy and rolled his eyes ... jungkook looked show his bunny tooth.. the innocent face the innocent bunny smile ... he want to ruin so badly  ..... he smiled and said ... hi... iam choi Issac kim one of colloboration.. you... jungkook smiled brightly and said iam husband of Kim tae  v and this is my best friend taehyung.. nice to you ... taehyung again rolled his eyes and said ... bunny come... we will eat something.. jungkook just bowed the boy in front of him politely and follow taehyung happily  ....

   The man creeply smiled and said to himself ...I will make you mine today ... baby.... I was eager to taste you and ruin you... then he looked at waiter  and smirked .. he call the waiter and said .... put this in his drink ... and give to him .. the waiter just nodded put the pill in drink and dissolve it .

         Jeongguk was happy that he see his dad after 2 week . He was giggling with his dad . His dad ask gguk baby ... did you bully tae in college now also .jeongguk sighn and said ... appa ... he is my  hubby now how can I bully him    ... he was the one bully me in night  . His appa laughed and said ....oh... my baby is so grown up now huh... jeongguk was lying to his dad .. he only want his dad to be happy .... jeongguk turned around a waiter offer him drinks .. jeongguk take one cup and started drink . The waiter smirked and go to his place  not knowing he give the drink to the wrong person ...

     Suddenly jeongguk body started to heat up ... he feel a bulge in his pant  .... he feel dizzy yet hot .. his dad asked ggukie .... what happen you Okey... jeongguk nodded and said iam Okey appa .... I was just ... feeling dizzy I should go to my room and take rest .... his dad nodded and said ... then go and take rest baby   .... taehyung see jeongguk was going upstairs he also excused himself and go to room he feels something is wrong with him .

         Jungkook was now alone .... but looking  at the suit and caressing ... he dont want a single scratch in it... Issac came near to him ... the waiter said his job is done ... so this time maybe he the boy  feel horny ... because of the pill . But looking at jungkook he dont feel like he get horny ..... the pill make him horny ..... and ... the memories will be blur when the pill get over the head ....and can't remember anything for week that happened in that night . ..

        He Slightly slide his hand in jungkook tiny waist  ... jungkook flinched and moved away... he was scared of what happening ... nevertheless he was alone ... taehyung also not here  .... he gulped hard and ask.... what do you want Issac.... the man in front of smirk and said I want you really bad baby... .. can you be my one night stand ... I just want you for one night I can give you ..  anything... jungkook look around only to see his husband talking to his appa ... he walk to them more like he run to them .... he was scared he need some body with him .. he intertwined his hands with v who was looking at him like what the fuck ... but he just hang his head low .... v looked at Mr jeon and slightly awcardly smile and ask to his husband... jungkook what are you doing don't you see I was speaking to my business partner ... jungkook sighn and said ... that man was looking me creeply and iam scared  ...

     V push jungkook hand away and shout did you think that iam your  obedient husband ... that you can come between me anytime .. just making excuses.... just go away .... jeongguk feel tears welled up in his eyes .. all of them looking at them ... jungkook  slowly moved to otherside and walked away from  v ... he directly go to bathroom... he cried looking at his pathetic face in the mirror.. he feel like he is pathetic... with no one ... but he again flinched when the a hand tightly hold his waist.... jungkook want to get over from the grip ... but he cant he tried tried so much ... the man smirked again and said.... wow .. I thought your husband will come and beat the shit out of me for touching his husband .... but looks like he also like your body .... jungkook started pleade please ... leave me ... iam married....please....

        Taehyung entered in the room only to see jeongguk was half naked in the bed .. touching ... himself ... taehyung wide his eyes .. suddenly try to left from there ... but what caught his eyes are jeongguk was so red ... and he saying so hot here .... taehyung don't want to go near to his husband ... he dont  know if he can control or not ... taehyung bite his lips at the sight infront of him and gulped hardly and ask ... junggukie ... are you Okey... why you red .... taehyung suddenly feel a soft lips on his lips ... that the same lips that he taste in his wedding ... but today this lips was more aggressive.. jeongguk break the kiss .. and whimpered so ... hot ... Tae.... touch me please ....taehyung shook his head as no and try to left the room again ... he feel jeongguk was not in his right mind ... but jeongguk suddenly lean on him and push him on the bed and hover over him .. and started kiss each and every corner of taehyung lips and face ... taehyung couldn't digest what happening.  But his trance break when his husband put his hands in on his husband erectic member .. and started beg .. Tae...  touch me ... please ... make this pain go away.... please ... daddy ... ahh .. 

Taehyung loose his control ... he suddenly pushed jeongguk on bed and hover over him kissing every corner his body ... jeongguk was mouning at every kiss... the mourn was a music for taehyung and feels like he want to do more .. he remove his clothes and looked at jeongguk who was only pant and boxer ... he removed his pant and boxer at one go .. and entred him with no preparation... jeongguk screamed ... ahhh daddy..... hurts ... taehyung cupped his husbands face to make him relax .... when taehyung was clear that his husband adjusting his size inside him he thrusted him slowly ... but sometimes later .. jeongguk was riding his husband... and his husband was roughly thrusting inside and outside... the room was filled with groans and mouns skin slaps and pleading of  jeongguk to fuck him more .. taehyung come nth time inside  jeongguk and jeongguk come taehyung chest ... then he passed out from exhaustion .. taehyung put him in the bed and kissed his lips and slowly whispered... I love you ... baby.... he also slept not caring about cleaning .... he was so much exhausted and lazy to do it ..... but is he knowing that his husband will forget this beutifull romantic night between them ... and blaming him for nothing that he do ...