17

Jungkook feel two large hands wrapped around his tiny waist...he know who was it   ... he whined hyung.. v put his head on his husband's nape slowly caressed it ... jungkook asked ... hyung how many days taehyung should stay there . V sighn and said .. we found some of the proof but they are not enough...jungkook sadly sighn and ask what will we do now   .... . V take a deep breath and said jeongguk can help  ..  if he end the case .. taehyung will be free     .. no need of this fucking proof ...
Jungkook know .... how was jeongguk stubbornness he never gonna help him ....

     Taehyung gulped the dryness in his mouth ... he want ask water but he was scared... he didn't eat for this 1 week ... they never give anything.. atleast a single drop of water .... suddenly he flinched when.. the door open a officer came inside the cell and said you have a visitor... taehyung stand and follow the officer like a puppy.  He came out side only to see his twin brother and husband are waiting for him . Jungkook suddenly hug him and ask... taetae ... oh my.. god ... you look like a zombie .... now.... taehyung stand like a stone with no emotion. 

     V go to his brother who was standing with no emotion.. . V patted his twins shoulder and said ... Tae.. we are working on get you out.. but we dont getting any proof to prove your innocent.  Taehyung just nodded.

           Jeongguk looked his appa who was eating his breakfast calmly... he said ... appa .... now iam getting what happened that night .... the drug made me to lose memories of that night  .. now I clearly remember   appa.... Mr jeon looked at jeongguk guilty face he can clearly say .. the boy somewhat regretting for what he did .... Mr jeon sighned and said ... so it not taehyung right... jeongguk nodded ... and said .... I don't know  who it was ...  but tae ... entred in the room and I kinda forced ... him... he tried to left the room ... and I beg him to do it me  .... a few tears escaped from his eyes ... Mr jeon caressed his sons hand and ask... now what ... jeongguk wiped the tears and said ... iam going to cancel the case ... Mr jeon nodded with agreement ...

         Taehyung was sitting in the corner of the bed ... suddenly again the door opened and the officer came and said .. come out .. your husband cancel the case ... taehyung nodded and come out only to see the face of his husband and his dad sighning some papers ... jeongguk looked at his husband who was looking like a zombie.... now... he can clearly see the bruises on taehyungs face and body ...  the cute active face was replaced pale face ... the smoth kissable lips of his husband was  dry whitish pink . Jeongguk gulped the lump in his throat...

  Taehyung feel a hug looking front only to see his twin was hugging the hell out of it .. v happily looked at his twin and said ... jeongguk remember everything now... he understand you never forced him .. he tell this to our parents too. Don't worry ... eomma was also worried for you ... come we can go... taehyung nodded and follow his twin ..

        Jeongguk feel a pang in his heart ... his husband not even give a glance... he now remember the last word Taehyung said to his ears after the sex ... I love you baby ... he feel guilty.. there that man was loving him ... and what he did was bulling him  and accusing for rape  .....a warm tear escaped from his eyes ... did he ruin his marriage life ... did he can fix it ...

     Taehyung entered in his room .... where he spent that beutifull night with his husband... he was not regretting and never gonna regret... when he entred his eomma was crying not for helping... him.... but the more he thinking about the people considered his emotion he feel like end everything and he was determined to do that.... he takee a sharp knife kept in his drawer .... not thinking twice he cut his wrist.. this time .. more deeply.. . cutting the vein in his wrist  ....  the blood was flowing.. he just looked it and feeling the the body becoming week because of blood lose ... a tears escaped from his eyes.... when he remembered how his husband accused him ... how his parents not believe him ... how the people moked him and called him a rapist ... he can't take it anymore ...

       Jungkook happily entred in taehyungs room with a glass of strawberry shake only to see taehyung was resting in the bed with half open eyes ... he smiled and go in front of him but next thing made his eyes wide .. he throw the glass somewhere and go to the bleeding taehyungs..  and shout  ... v hyung .... mom..... come fast ... please .... everyone entered in the room only to see taehyung was in jungkooks lap  and jungkook was holding the wounded hand ... v suddenly pick taehyung and go to hospital....

    Jeongguk come out side the bathroom after a long puking section .... he doesn't know what happened to him ... he clean his face ... and come downstairs and looked his appa who was in phone    ....he thrown himself in sofa ... the maid come and give banana milk for him .. he take it .. he can't... he dont like the smell ... another nauseous ness hit him .. and run to the kitchen sink to throw up again ...  . Mr jeon sighned looked at his son who throwing up .... he can clearly say ... what was going on between his son .... jeongguk again clean his face and come to his appa ... his appa .... sigh and ask.... baby .... did you do pregnancy test ....

   Jeongguk wide his eyes and said .... why.... why should I do that ... did throwing up means iam pregnant .... Mr jeon again sighn and said  .. may be ....
Jeongguk heart beat in the  peek now .. he was waiting for the result ... atlast the two lines broke him to tears .... his marriage life was going to broke and yet he was pregnant with his husband child ... how can he tell this to taehyung....

      V was outside the icu.. taehyung was inside .. the doctor said ... taehyung have so much blood lose and his body is so much week ... looks like he dont eat for days ... he looked beside only to see a cute bunny sleeping in his shoulder  .... after a long section of crying .... v caressed his cheeks .. and slowly patt his cheeks to wake the bunny ... bunny.. baby... wake up .. wakeup.... jungkook suddenly pop open his eyes and ask.. hyung is taehyung Okey... did doctor tell something.. v suddenly shook his head as no and said ... no .. the doctor said  say anything after 24 hours ... don't worry he is Okey... baby.. don't cry again ... jungkook nodded and ask ... can't we tell about taehyung about jeongguk.. may be he was regretting...
V sighn and said ... I said to Mr jeon a while ago.. may be he said to jeongguk.... v kissed his husband template and ask... why you looked like pale baby ... don't you eat anything... jungkook shook his head as no and said ... I eat breakfast... v stand and said ..come we can see a doctor now ...