19

Jungkook  looked at small bunny plushie.... and giggled he caressed his tummy and said to himself... baby... appa will buy you new toys .. papa will make appa to buy you new toys    ..... you know what appa and pappa loves you the most . Suddenly the door opened revealed a furious v  who have photos in his hand ... he throw it on jungkook face and hardly slap  ..... jungkook looked at his husband with his tearfull  doe eyes..... and looked at the photos that was scattered in the bed ... he pick it and suddenly shook his head and said .... baby.... it's... fake ... look it's completely fake... I don't know... him.. I only see him at that night believe me ...

      Again a hard slap landed on jungkook with so much power .. v again shout .... don't lie.. I know your a slut  .... I wanted to give a chance to this fucking marriage but... you ruined ... it .. everyone is right your a gold digger... you loved that guy for money right tell me... jungkook chocked own his tears said .... no hyung believe me... you can ask taehyung I was with him all the time  .

      V take a deep breath and said ... Okey iam gonna ask to taehyung and I will allow to stay here 8 month of your pregnancy and we are going for a DNA test if this is not mine ... jungkook you will be in streets .. jungkook nodded and it's yours hyung I promise  ....

     Jeongguk entred in his bedroom taehyung was sitting reading something.. it's been 2 months taehyung got discharged and he even don't tell him that he was pregnant... most of all he cant tolerate anymore igonerance of his husband..jeongguk clear his throat and said tae... can you please look at me ... taehyung looked at him and said ... iam looking... jeongguk break again he can't any more this harsh tone ... the way taehyung always speak .. he want his  old husband ... who always scared of him yet that make him the most cute in the world .... he hugged taehyung hardly and started cry ... taehyung was taken back by his action ... taehyung just smiled and caressed his husbands back and sooth him ... taehyung looked  on his  husband and make him look at him and said why you crying.... jeongguk hiccups and said iam sorry please forgive me.. I know iam bad husband but ... please forgive me... I will try to be a good one  .... taehyung just smiled and nodded but interupted by jeongguk kissing his lips softly and break the kiss and slowly whispered to his husband's ears ... your going to an appa ... taehyung  wide his eyes ... taers welled in his eyes... taehyung suddenly hugged his husband and cry and said ..oh.. baby... we are going to be parents ...

    The sweet moment intrupted when a furious v entered in the room ... with a crying jungkook in his back .... v throw the photo to taehyung and ask did you see the  man with Jungkook anytime.. taehyung just shook his head  ... v then calmly ask.. did jungkook go somewhere without you and comeback a long time later ... taehyung think for a minute and looked at the crying jungkook... and said .. jungkook all the Fridays go somewhere he dont tell me where he was going ... and taehyung looked at the photos.... it's looks like not fake  ...... Jungkook cried out ... believe me hyung it's all fake .. all Friday I visit my mama's grave . Jeongguk intrupted all Friday appa also go to mama's grave then why didn't appa see you there ... jungkook wiped his tears and said I always hide in a but v intrupted and shouted he is lying .... I swear .... look at pictures ... it's looks like real ... 

    Jungkook again pleaded believe me ... iam innocent  I don't know any of those ..suddenly taehyung interupted and ask.. why did you smile at him that day.. jungkook suddenly shout at him I just smiled at him that doesn't means I was In a relationship please ..... believe... me ..

  V signed and  said .. I was douting it was my baby or not ... jungkook just can't believe his ears ... his husband was douting on him .. make his body tear apart... v again spoke .. 8 months later  .... the DNA test prove your innocent jungkook.. other wise I know what to do ... v stormed out the room not caring about the crying and pleading jungkook...

    8  months go  hell like jungkook and heaven like jeongguk... taehyung always care his husband.. take care of each and every cravings of his husband.. jungkook feel jealous.. he sometimes wish .. if jeongguk will be him ... v treated like a trash .. he kicked him to balcony again ... the cravings and moodswings everything that go through alone .. but somehow .. he know... after DNA test his husband gonna love him and his baby... properly.. at his labor  .. his husband will be near him giving smooth words in his ears ... it's all his dream and he believe its  come true ... they conduct a gender revealing party for jeongguk . In jungkooks mind ... he also want that ... a gender revealing party with his husband and his family members will be fun  .. taehyung always talk to him help him but ... he can clearly say taehyung also believing the photos ...

      V kook and taegguk and their families are waiting for the DNA test result ... jungkook feel ashamed .. no one tell to believe him  .. they all said DNA test is the best ... everyone considered him as a slut makes him more sad ... the doctor give the result paper to taehyung.. Taehyung really wide his eyes he never thought his friend was this cheap ... v ask what did it say .. taehyung sighn and said it's negative ... jungkook weekly panickly murmered.. no... no.. it can't be .... it's yours baby  hyung ... the baby is yours I swear .... but hard slap echoed in the room .. v slaped his husband hardly and said ... never comes to our life's again ... then he call someone in his phone and said .... I want divorce papers ..yes today .. at my house at evening... jungkook again panicked on the name of divorce .. he kneel down at v and begged hyung please believe mee.... Iam begging you don't leave me  I have no one please ...

    At that night jungkook sighn the divorce paper .. with a heavy heart .... and v kicked him out of the house ... no one think about ... how the boy survive in the streets ... with his 8 month belly .. jungkook crawled like a ball and lay on a side of a dirty road ... he feel like betrayed and lonely .. he thought atleast taehyung believe him .. no.. one believed him ... how can he live in this streets ... he still wish everything will be a dream ....  he begged everyone for to give a chance to prove himself.... it's all fake ..  but no one listened and kicked him out the house  with no mercy .......  1month also passed like a hell for him ... he starve .. he beg .... for food and money .... some peoples helped him because of pitty .... someothers  not ... everytime he begged for love ... but now he started beg for money and some mercy .... not for him for his baby inside him ...

     It's a night time ... he was sitting with the beggers ... in the street .... he no more scared of dark ... he used to it now..  he suddenly  see his husband car ... inside the car there is his brother was in pain .... may be labor.... and he see taehyung murmuring smoth words to his husband's ears ... he want to chase the car and tell them once again...the truth ..... but he know.. they never gonna listen .....

    He stand and walked through the dark alley with no one ... he thought better than die rather than live like this ... because of his baby in his tummy ... he dont want to do it .... the torn clothes ... he was exactly look  like a bigger now .. suddenly a wave pain hit him ... he hold his tummy and slowly sit on the floor .... he was in labor he know ... he should ask help ... but there is no one in this dark alley ... some of them are coming but the they go like he dont exist ....  he started pleade .... beg .... but don't no one listened him ... he wish someone will come and help him... but in this 1 hour of pain no one come .... he wish someone will be in his side .. murmering smooth words in his ears to ease his pain... but all he now feeling was loneliness.... he can now say .. there is no one this earth to love him care him atleast no one dare to help a 19 year pregnant who was in pain ..... he lay like body with no soul ... the pain was eating him yet he thought someone gonna definitely help him ...