18

Jungkook looked at the lady infront ..of him what did she say ... she said he was pregnant... he can't hear anything because of happiness .. he looked at his husband who was in sitting like in a daze ... he broke the silence and said ...v hyung we are going to parents ... iam so happy ... v just nodded with a fake smile .. but jungkook was so much happy that he dont see the fake smile .... v was in a maze .... now ... he just started his marriage life with jungkook and suddenly he dont want this .. he is still confused jungkook was bad or good and now also he was in jeongguk words ...

    Mr jeon looked at his son who was in deep thought... he clear his throat and said ... ggukie .. baby ... taehyung was in hospital... jeongguk feel like his heart stop for a moment ..  tears started flow from his eyes ... he stand and ask ... what happened to him in shattered voice ...  Mr jeon sigh said he try to kill himself .... jeongguk suddenly wrapped his arms around his own tummy .... he is pregnant and his husband their try to killhimself ...because of him ... feels like his half soul left the body ...  he shook his head and avoid the tears to come out and act like he was strong ...  and said ... I want to go to him appa...

          Jungkook looked so excited... he want that ... this what he need a small family with his v hyung  ....  and jungkook love how his hyung caring about him ... loving him... and in this one week he brought so much to him . Be a good papa .. being a good house husband ... caring his husband and his children ... was one of his dream.... he is getting it now... his hyung is in love with him now ... and he is pregnant now ... what he dont know was that his husband was still not falling love with him.. or his husband dont realizing it now ...

   Jungkook looked aside only to see a broken jeongguk coming with a puffy eyes ... he can clearly say that his brother was regretting a lot now ... In his eyes   he can clearly see that how guilt was eating him.. jungkook was the one now in front of icu ... v go to buy medicines ... jeongguk come near jungkook and ask.. in a broken voice ... where is he ... is he Okey... why he always do stupid ness.... jungkook straightly pointed to the icu ...  and jeongguk brokedown completely.... he shouldn't do that ... atleast try to give his husband a chance explain... but what he did was ruining ... his husband .. image..   running everything that his husband have ... make him a rapist   .... make his husband to killhimself ...

       V came to his husband only to see his friend was in floor crying his heart out ... v can clearly say what was going on jeongguks mind... he never see jeongguk cried before.. but today he was just broke ... after a whole day of crying ... jeongguk calm down and sit near the icu ... he just want to be near his husband now... Mr jeon came to his son who was exhausted because of crying .... he had a packet ... in his hand .. he speak In calm tone ... baby.... just eat ... something you never eat for whole day right ... just not for you  .... for the baby ... just eat ... it .. jeongguk wipe his tears started to eat ... just because he dont want his child to starve ....

     Taehyung opened his eyes Slightly... he feel dizzy .... and more over the he have slight pain in his wrist ... vkook and Mr and Mrs kim entered the room with teary eyes... it's been 1 and half week this boy was in unconscious... everyone dout that is he ever gonna wakeup...  taehyung looked at the familiar faces ... he was not disappointed he feel happy ... he know what he did was wrong... he was not in a right mind ... and do it with so much emotion but he did was wrong ... killing himself is a sin .... we are so much lucky to get chance to live in  this world for a shortlife span ... and we are ruining it ... that was bad....

     He smiled with guilt ... Mrs kim hugged his son more tightly dont want leave his son alone.. she cried in his shoulder ..  saying 1000 sorryies .. but taehyung just smiled at her ... he just smiled everyone like nothing happened .... he looked side only to see his best friend was standing with so many strawberries which are his favorite... taehyung rolled his eyes and said... why  you bring this much... jungkook  giggled and put in table and said I have a good news  taetae.... your going to be an uncle ... taehyung wide his eyes and looked at v have no emotion at all.... taehyung sighn he know his brother not liking the fact of having a baby... but looking at jungkook happy face he also feel happy  .. .

Jeongguk entred hesitately only to see his husband was eating a bucket of strawberries.. he was relieved that his husband was Okey.... but still the guilt was eating him alive .... Taehyung looked at his husband who was somewhere lost .. he frowned at ask.. did you want  something  jeongguk... . Jeongguk just gulped and said .. iam just.. just checking that you was okeyy.
Taehyung nodded and said .. i want rest can you please get out .. jeongguk nodded and left the room with heavy heart .. he want to say ... to his husband that he was pregnant but he cant ...  can't tolerate his husband's... ignorance... because he started to have feelings for his husband ....

    V was in his office ... he can't concentrate on anything ... being a dad     .. he want but not now... especially with jungkook... he just started know about the younger and he still don't  know is he good or bad .... the suddenly the door opened revealed choi Issac who graped jungkook that  night ..... Issac just ..... smirked and  sit in front of v . V s anger raised .... he stand ... and shouted ... how dare you ... stand in front of mee bastard.... his smirk wided and said calm tone Mr Kim I just want a little talk ... v cooled little bit and ask  what do you want ... that man smirked and fake sighned and said .... I heard that your going to be a dad ... v sighn and said .... that's not your concern the man suddenly interupt and said it's my concern v ... because ...  I and him was In relationship before ..  v chuckled and said  did you want me to believe you . That man's  smirk was more visible now ... he grap some photos which is in his pocket and throw them in the cabin ... v wide the eyes when he see Issac and his husband's picture together ... not thinking twice he believed it .... atleast he can observe some of them ... to know it was fake ... but he believed it ... completely....