35

Namjoon looked infront of the doctor who was fondly looking at his brothers report  ... and looked beside only to see jungkook was emotionlessly... this is not the jungkook they seen.. a hour ago... now he was... calm... yet he doesn't know... the younger crying  .... or mourning ...inside his heart  ..... but their is nothing in his face.... that he can  read ... the doctor ... sighn and said... he have a heart problem.... last when he visits... we clear him that it will become worst if he don't get surgery soon as he can ...

     Namjoon gasped as his brothers state... then he looked at jungkook still have no expression... but inside ...he was mourning... crying ... hiccuping .... but he cant show.. himself .... he just want to become weak... again... just like  1 hour before...

    Namjoon look at Dr and said... I will talk to him ...... the Dr just nodded ...

    Jungkook and namjoon entred in the room ... only to see Jin speaking to his younger brother ... smiling ... but the younger... was sad... sad of something... v looked at his husband... who just standing coldly ...did he once again beg him ... or... just live like this... his thoughts interrupted... namjoon harsly yet emotionally ... said.. v ... why you don't... do surgery... v just replied ... casually .... I doesn't want to... namjoon sighn and said... iam asking why you don't... v just Slightly yelled back.... I just don't want ... that's... don't force me... namjoon nodded and angrily left the room... where Jin stood and look at jungkook.... and smiled.. but jungkook just igonered and said.... did you stay here or going ... if you staying then iam leaving ... jin shook his head as no... and.. said...  sorry to say .... we have to go... our daughter was ... alone in home..... jungkook just know.. the elder was saying lie.. to give  him and v  sometime... alone ....

       Jin suddenly shattered and ask... mmm.. umm... bunny ... can i talk to you ... for a minute alone.... jungkook chuckled and said .... Okey.... they two come to the garden area... where fresh smell of rose and some beutifull flowers ... and others... Jin inhale the fresh sent for minute to calm himself.. and looked behind.. to see ... jungkook just looking at him blankly .... Jin laughed slightly.... and said..... bunny you changed right I can see that ... jungkook again scoffed and said... Mr Kim I have no time.. i  just tell taehyung that I will be here ... to take care your....  brother.. if he come back with my child.. then there no secondd. I will stand... with some persons .... who doesn't ever care about someone's feelings...

  Jin nodded .. the words hurts him ofcourse... he can atleat defent the 19 year old boy ... who was 8 month pregnant... with his brother in law. child . He also just believes the reports ... he sighn and said... iam regretting.. we are all regretting... jungkook just swallow the lump and chuckled sarcastically and said.. fuck your all regrets ... that will never compare.. to the .... pain I go through...

    Jin doesn't know.... what to talk anymore ... he doesn't know what to say anymore... he just stand there .... and take deep breath...and start to say something.. but jungkook interupted... I know.. what your going to say ...mr Kim... don't worry I will talk to him... and one more thing... if i forgive v also... I never  gonna  forgive the people who enjoy ... seeing the show that I was begging in front of him .... tieying your tongue inside your .....mouth... even though you can .... speak...for  a 19 year old  boy  .... who was 8 month ... pregnant ... back then .... jungkook just say this face to face and  leave the place ... behind dumpfolded and hurted Jin behind...

     This is not the  boy he see when he arrived the hospital to give his  brother in law  a  suprise  visit... the boy was    hugged  him... crying..  clinged to him.. but a hour..later.... the boys duality was unbelievable... that he just change  in to a cold one ... with a emotionless face ... he just wish one day he will forgive.... everyone.. even though they don't deserve his forgiveness...

   Jungkook  entered inside the room ... only to see his ex husband... was sleeping or just acting..just don't want to face the younger... he chuckled and  go near to him and sit and said... you don't need  to act Mr... v .. . V just awkardly looked at jungkook... jungkook sighn and said... you know... what ....you should do surgery  .... before you will die... v just nodded ... with taerfull eyes..  he just can't see the blank face with nothing ... it's just hurts him at core... just thinking the fact that he is behind his blankness ....

      Jeongguk sit in bushes enjoying the weather it's so peacefull ...here than the big...mansion ... he look at moon... how beutifull.. it was .... suddenly he feel a hand wrap in his small waist and two legs around him ... ..he know.. the touch... it's always make shiver run through his spine.. he smiles and lean backwards  on his loves body giving his all weight to him . Taehyung caressed his husband.. soft locks.. speak just like whisper..  what do you doing baby ... it's night ... boys were asleep ... jeongguk nodded looking the moon and ask honey ... I wish... we can build a house here ... not so much cozy ... one house ...there  and other was here  ... taehyung curiosity ask .. why you want two house honey ...

       Jungkook looked the sad and hurtful face of  his ex husband and said.. you should do surgery.... if you don't do... how can you get forgiveness... v eyes glistened ... and ask happily..in a shuttered ...voice.. .. did.. did ... you forgive me.??... jungkook chuckled sarcastically ... and stand from his sit ... and said...you know.... when you abondoned me.... I thought you  will come and get me from streets .... but slowly  the hope... fades ... do you know.. how painfull... to give birth in dirty streets ... with no one beside... as a husband... I dreamed that you will be near me ... when I give birth ... but my reality is way different.... my pains and suffering is nothing ... nothing compared to anyone's regret  and guilt ... my baby ...almost died  I just tried to killmyself and my baby.. if hosek hyung doesn'tgive his hand.. there is no jungkook and his baby anymore in this world... . v eyes .. wide when he heard that ... he know ...  there is so much . So much... pain still in his husband's... heart that he dont want  to share and carry as a burden ... he eyes become teary ... his heart hurts..knowing he is the reason behind it .. jungkook looked  him and again said ... I can't ... I can't forgive you .... there is no emotion in his eyes ... even tears ... will no thread to fall... but inside him ... who knows... how.. he hurting ... imaging the worst past he have ....

         Jeongguk smiled at his husband  who ask.. curiosly why he want .. to  have two house.. jeongguk again looked at the beutifull moon ...which is the only light there  .... and said.. one for us ... one for bunny .... then we will become neighbors... our kids .... will be always be together.. playing together protecting together... going school together  .... growing together .... it will be fun right ... then we want small small cute birds and animals here ... it's good to teach our kids to become attached to nature ...  we will go office together ... dropping you to college ... then picking you up .. going picnic every week together.... it feels so good ... living happily.... worrying about ...nothing... no guilt to eat us alive..  no regret to stress out ... a tear left from his eyes.... taehyung also have tears  .... he wiped jeongguk tears and ask.. honey ... why you crying  Bae... jeongguk gulped and said... looking at kookie.. I feel a sudden pain in my chest... jeongguk start to hiccups ... leaning to husband's chest ... he cried loud .... how can i allow... my twin to give birth in streets  ... how can allow him to suffer their... with our kookie... he will also suffered a lot ... bunny  suffered a lot to give him food ...for one  time...  he sniffed... slowly it turns to soft snores... with parted lips... taehyung adored his cute bunny ... who bully... him once... who make.. him take his life his own... but now.. this bunny can't even spent one second with out him ... he smiled the boy in his hand... and go to the tent for sleep ... but what they doesnt know.. was a  two pairs of cute.. ears were listening to them ...

      Jungkook  looked at the teary v who was  touching his chest to avoid ... his pain.. he gulped the feeling and said... I give you 2 months Mr Kim... to prove your worth ... to be in my life again ..... if you fail... then you will be out from my life ... forever..... after your surgery and the recovery... your time starts... giving ... a second chance..  doesn't mean that I and my baby forgive you ... never in my life I forgive you ..... v interupted  a happy tear left from his eyes.. and he said.. I will make you forgive me... please.. a chance is enough ... I will make you and our...  baby ... the happiest  in the world ....  I promise bunny ... jungkook just nodded still emotionally.. still doesn't know.. what he did was wrong or right...