34

Jungkook opened the door .. only to find his husband was asleep ... it's hurts ... it's hurts ...to see him like this... plastered.. in legs and arms.. bandages in all overbody .. scratch marks..that still don't dried ..yet ... and some wires were connected to his body ... he gulped the lump in his throat... and look to his injured husband... who peacefully sleeping ... that parted lips...and the cute snoring sound ... still handsome as always ... jungkook smiled and touch his lips ..  where he always want to attach his lips.. he still remember the first kiss.. and the night... they exchange their ...bodies... but he still doesn't... know.. if it just a exchange of body to v....  for him it was both exchange of body and his soul ...

   When his thoughts break  ... when  someone knock the door and a nurse came inside..and she smiled at him  jungkook suddenly take his hand from v soft lips.. and maintain his posture ...as a cold man  ..and slightly smiled back ... the women come near to v and check the monitor and v body she looked at jungkook and said... the patient will be wake in 2 or 3 hours ... because of sedation... if you see anything uneasy just press this button .. jungkook just nodded . And the nurse .. left the room... 

          Jeongguk looked at the three ... who was enjoying there ride.... .. taehyung was screaming  his heart out ..it was a kids ride .....then also that stupid was screaming because he was afraid of heights .... when the kids  ..... tell him to join them ... jeongguk tell him ..babe ...you know... you can't... you  will get  scared.. but taehyung being stubborn that he dont want  to ruin his image in front of the kids.. so he joined them ...

  Taehyung come down from the ride.. breathing heavily.. allowing his sons to enjoy rest of the ride... jeongguk give water .. to calm his husband.. and looked at the boys ..who were giggling and laughing and enjoying ... taehyung frown on his husband and.. ask... honey ... what are you thinking... jeongguk sit near to husband.. Slightly smiled and said... wish bunny forgive us.. then we can come here ... together... enjoying each every moment  ....  taehyung take deep breath and said... you know what honey.... no matter how angry... we were.. we will end up forgiving the person ... we love... I was sure bunny still love and care us ... and he will forgive us ... jeongguk sighn and said  .... yeah... but I don't think he will forgive .... me and appa...

      Taehyung rolled his eyes and said... I sure ... he will forgive you ...but iam not sure about your dad ... and he deserve that ... jeongguk glare at taehyung.... and sure taehyung become scared and said.. what  .... iam telling truth.... he is a fucking grown up... he should..... give care and warm .... to his children's... when they lose there mother  .... but what he do... swallowing the words that your relatives told ...about jungkook... may be you believe just because you just a 9 year old kid back then... ... but what about your ....dad...he fucking grownup and believes in that shit ....

    Jungkook looked at his husband...who was moving in his sleeps murmering...small words that inaudible... but he still heard a whisper ...that his husband mumbled in his sleep...  bunny  .... iam sorry ... please  .... comeback... iam sorry.... tears welled up in his eyes... but he harshly wipe and press the button ... nurse entred  ... and looked at v who slowly waking up.... v looked aside want to find his brother... but his jaw dropped when he find his ...husband... with no expression... a smile and a tears unknowly come to his face ...

     Jungkook sit near him and said... taehyung can't be here ... because he was taking care of ... jeongguk... v frown and ask... what happened to gguk .... jungkook sighn and said ...he is  expecting ... v make a happy face... he want to congratulate his brother ...but he cant ... he looked at bunny boy in front him... how can he be so cute....even though he doesn't show his emotions... v slightly smiled at jungkook who doesn't smiled back and... said...  bunny ... I wish that when I wake up ... you and  our... baby .. the one I want to see.. but you were not there and it makes me sad ...

  Jungkook  doesn't said.. anything... but inside ...he was bursting.... he doesn't know when he give up and pour his all his emotions to flow.. v hold jungkook hand... the touch that he missed for 5 years.... the touch that once ... make him in heaven .... his eyes become teary ... looking at vs eyes.. he can see the sincerity that the man holding in his eyes... v said.... bunny ... I know I was bad... husband.... I will become good... husband and I promise... just give a  chance please... if you want I will in kneels and beg ... please... just one chance iam  asking... to prove... my self... please... v was hiccuping and choking on own his tears...  it reminded  jungkook... a boy ... who was with newborn baby ... who  was begging in front of... v ...just accept his baby.... he gulped the feeling ...  he just not wanted ... to  anyone  go through. That situation..... he know ... how much painfull it was to beg in front every one... if it was food... money or life... he know the pain .... of begging....

     He just leave the crying v there...  not telling anything... he left the room just to ...  feel some air... to ease his mind... to think himself... to think if it giving him chance .... If  it is  right or wrong... he just don't...  want anyone  to go through..the pain he go through... even though he know... the pain... his ex having now ... is nothing compare to what he go through....

         taehyung  arrange the tent for his kids and them ... they decide to go for a  long drive today ...and here  they are now.. enjoying... in a river side with beautiful view.......  kookie being more.. comfortable to his unkies... jeongguk too.. he become more comfortable..to his brothers son... but he see him as his own son... pampering him lot .. buying  him strawberry milkshake .. he now..know.. what are the like and dislike of his another son...

  Taehyung looked at the two boys.. who was one in his husband lap ... his husband feeding him with so much adoration..... and other was in his husband side siting ... and eating with no complaints only smile... taehyung go to his son ggukie .... who was sitting in grass ... eating.. he pick him in and laid him in his lap..and started feed him just like jeongguk doing to his another son kookie.... he can clearly see the boy's.... happiness... they like to spent time together....lot... he wish after everything settle down... he will Come here again....including with  his twin...  and his bestfriend...  it will be so much ..fun...

                  But looking at kookie he think himself.. ... what if jungkook doesn't forgive us and get him away from us... he can't even think about that .. he looked  at his husband.. who feeding kookie.... but looking at his face he know... his husband.. is also in same thoughts as him ...

          After  inhaling the fresh air in the park ... jungkook mind was in ease  ... he check the time .... it's 10 now... and he doesn't know... that he was here for 3 hours.. making his husband alone in the hospital bed... he get panicked and run to the hospital ... he hurriedly open the room where v was laying .... only to see his husband was sleeping peacefully ... he sigh and come inside ... when looking at his husband's face ... he wide .. his eyes... blood was coming from his.. nose   ... he become a statue..where his soul is left from his body after seeing the scene.... he can clearly see the scratch marks in v hand.. and he know.. v himself made that .... he can press the button... he just .. he just .... control himself from doing it.... just because he want to die...

       Jungkook panicked   .... panicked  hardly ... he should control his panick attacks too.... he press the button while breathing heavily .... more than 5 times he press the button and the doctors comes fastly ...running... a nurse looked at the boy who in verge of breaking down... standing with out soul  .. looking at his husband... she take jungkook... to outside and make him sit there ... just giving him  assurance.. but jungkook doesn't heard anything... he just feel blur .... full blur...

     Jungkook flinched when a hand wrapped around ... him ... saying its Okey... he will be alright... comforting him from not breaking down... he looked at the face... who he first seen when he and v get married ... the couple never ever rise his tongue... for him... when ever he go through... everything... but nevertheless he hugged the male because he can't...he is just the jungkook... what ever he hide inside.. he is jungkook ... who forgive.. everyone easily ... ... and said... jinhyung...  I should stay with him ... but I leave... him.... I leave him....  Still comforting the younger in his hand  he looked  .... his husband.. ... . who was have sad face..and standing  in front of him... giving a apologic look to jungkook... they should rise tongue... once for the younger... then nobody .... will be in this state ..now.....