26

Jungkook opened his puffy eyes ...his head was spining ... a lot ... after a hot bath he come downstairs only to his baby... was sulking ... jungkook frown and ask... kookie ... don't you have school today.. why you don't dressed ... kookie pouted and said ... papa ... aunty was not home...she said she was on a leave... jungkook nodded and go to kitchen.... put a pan in the stove and looked at his son and ask... kookie... did she said.. how many days ... she will not come... kookie shook his head as no ... jungkook sighn and said Okey...

     Taehyung put the new lunch box to ggukies bag and shouted to  ggukie.. who was busy in his video game... ggukie.. ... this was your last lunch box ... if you again... lost your lunch... jeongguk intrupted... baby... why you shouting at this morning.... taehyung scoffed and again shout ... your the one who make him a spoiled brat ... Taehyung .. came near to ggukie and arranged his bag.. again... ggukie frown and ask... why there is two lunch box ... taehyung smiled and said.. baby... look...... this is for kookie... ggukie shouted... why did I give lunch to him... Taehyung sighn and said.. it's not lunch baby... it's some snacks appa made today ... don't forget to give to him Okey... and if I come to know about you don't give.. then you and  your... papa will be on couch....

        Jungkook arranged his sons school bag... kookie who excitedly come to downstairs... he like to eat ... papa's hand made food.. it was more tasty ... than anyone made ... kookie inhaled the scent ... and popped in dinning table.. and started to eat his favorite strawberry pancake... then he frown look at his school bag .. with mouth full of pancake... and shouted papa... why there is 2 lunch box in kookies bag .... jungkook slightly smiled and said ... give one to that boy ... kookie confusely asked ... which ... boy ... jungkook shattered and said.. tha.. that boy .. mmm... ggukie right ...

     Kookie scoffed and said to himself... why should I give to him... did kookies papa has fallen for that devil...

     v looked at the lady in front of him... he really doesn't like her ... and looked at his brother who was curiously looking at her and his brother who was sitting like.. why he even here.... taehyung curiously ask.. doctor... how was it ..  is he Okey... you know  ... he have always get instant chest pain.. she look at v who have no expression and ask.. don't you sleep yesterday.. you have dark circles and a puffy eyes ... v just nodded he doesn't need this.. he dont want to share his personal matters to anyone... yeah ... he have chest pain.. and he know .. why it's always coming ... because of his deeds ... the doctor sighn and said ... we have to go for some check up....v sighn and looked at his twin who was already agreed to the checkups ...

        Jungkook looked at his new lady secretary who was smiling shamelessily ... he was done with her smily face .. jungkook frustratedly ask.. what now.... she again smile wide and said .. sir can I go to cafeteria.. I never eat breaky ... can I... jungkook don't want  to agree because there is so much files are ... pending ... but how can he .. if he dont agree .. she will continue her smile for whole day ... he frustratedly nodded and she one the spot left room ....

    Jungkook frustratedly sighn ... when he looked at the file.. he want a approval for approve this file... more over he want it from Mr jeon ... he standup ... came out from his cabin ... looked around for his secretary... he go to cafeteria to look her ... but there is single spot of her was not visible ..he sighned .. go to jeongguk cabin.. he was internally praying for his twin was not there .... he knocked .. and no one answered so he pulled the door and come inside only to see ... there is no one.. inside ..... he sighned in releaf ... and put the file in the table side..turn around to left the room .. but someone entred...suddenly..

        Jeongguk and taehyung entered in the cabin only to see jungkook was standing there ... first they stunned... taehyung suddenly smiled widely ... and shouted ... bunny ... what a suprise ... jeongguk also smiled to his twin who was adorable in this stunned look ... jeongguk clear his throat and ask.. in a sweet voice .... what are you doing bunny ... this is the first time jungkook hearing something sweet from his twin mouth... back then it was always cursed words.. or hatred comments... if he heard this in his past he will be the happiest in the world but now...

       Kookie was walking to the school varantha ... looking for a certain boy ... with a lunch box in his hand... he said to himself...where is that coconut head ... what if I eat this... oh... if papa will find that I am one who eat ..  this ... papa will kill kookie  .... it's better ..find that coconut... he was searching... and he come outside the garden ... he looked  everywhere... atlast .. he gonna left the place when he heard some hiccups coming from corner ...

       V looked at the lady who was examining his reports carefully ... he feel frustrated waiting .. if it he were in his office.. atleast he can see his bunny secretly ... he somehow.. make to .. return taehyungs and jeongguk to office .. he scratch his template .. and looked at his doctor... she seriously looked at him and said... you have variations in heart beats ..... we have to do a surgery fast as much as you can ... v gulped at that... and nodded .. the doctor again speak.... take care.. don't run or do heavy works ... or stress yourself.. ... and come to hospital for monthly  checkup ...  Okey.... v again nodded with blank face... he know.. it's all.... punishment for make a innocent alone..... and he was happy that he was receiving non stop outcomes...

          jeon twins and taehyung  yeonjun and jimin  was in cafeteria.. eating.. jungkook want just playing with his food.. he dont want to  sit with the kimcouple... but he have no options when jimin and yeonjun suddenly entered in the ... the cabin ... drag him to the cafeteria.. jimin was non stop blabbering to jungkook and yeonjun... jungkook have a Slight ..smiling at the cute chubby 7 month pregnant males jokes ...  and Kim couple awkwardly sitting with them... taehyung feel a stink in his chest ... when jimin always clingy to his bestfriend.... he feel jealous that his brother in law and his best friend.. considering him as a stranger and ... talking to jimin ...like he is his bestfriend for a long time... Taehyung want to near him... want to tell whole story at beginning to end .... but his best friend only giving his ears to jimin...taehyung glare at the short male because of jealousy... when jungkook firstly introduced... jimin as his best friend to yeonjun he feel like a burning sensation in his throat.... did his best friend ....  doesn't consider him as his bestfriend ...now  .... or now he dont want taehyung as his bestfriend anymore .... the thought only make the  man saddened more.... and teary.....

        Jeongguk feel a stink in his chest and tears welled in his eyes..when his  brother talked to him formally... like he was non for him... he called him Mr Kim... how can he call his twin Mr Kim... when yeonjun asked him about ... how you two are exactly like same ... he just said that ... I think ... Mr Kim was ... doppelganger or something.... yeonjun was surprised... doppelganger  is it really exist in this world... jungkook next answered make him more saddened and teary... it's exist and Mr Kim and me are the example.... he want to hug his twin... and want to say a thousand sorry... to avoid him.. to bullied him in  past... but looking at the emotionless blank face of his twin... he can't even utter a single.... word....

     Jimin said... oh I forget ... I invite ...you everyone ... for the gender revealing party Okey... don't missit ... and bunny... don't forget to bring... that small devil of yours ... jimin looked at awkard couple..  one was glaring at him angrily the jealous was perfectly visible in that eyes..  and other was in deep thought... playing with his food and said... you two also  and bring that v too ... I will call  him officially... and especially that little devil .. ggukie.... don't forget to bring him.... taegguk just nodded ... jimin was proud of himself... for making the kimcouple sad ...

    Kookie slowly peeked inside the garden area .. there is a small cute boy was crying..  his heart out ... saying ... iam scared .. iaam scared... kookie feel sad looking at the boy .. he dont know what to.. do... did he go and calm him... but what if he dont like... kookie take deep breath and said to himself... what kookie papa teach kookie... help the poor and struggling people... the boy was struggling and you have to help... him... what kookie was surprised when he see the boy's face .. who was sitting with a bleeding nose and bleeding lip.. ... kookie slowly murmered....

Ggukkie.....