31

Taehyung feel something tightened his chest suddenly.. but he shrugged and looked at jungkook who was nothing but a emotionless face drinking his banana milkshake.. he smiled and ask.. how is it ... is it good     ... jungkook just nodded and keep silent    .... taehyung was taken back... he want his best friend to speak ... then he can  explain... that how much he miss his bunny... it just misunderstanding leads to break their relation... and make his bunny go through a lot ... taehyung smiled with tears because of the memories and said... bunny ... you know...yoogji was our cousin and best friend so.. their gender revealing was held in ... our mansion.... jungkook chuckled with his emotionless face and said... it's not our Mr Kim it's yours ....

     The phone ring  was heard and bring back taehyung from that awcardness ... taehyung smiled and said...oh... it's v .. he put the phone in his ears ...just to hear what the other said... he..was expected a Familiar voice of his twin... but heard taken back when  he heard unfamiliar voice speaking... heloo is you any relatives of the owner of this phone.. taehyung hesitately nodded with a yes and said it's my brother's... tears already formed in his eyes.. he know what he next gonna hear was negative... jungkook frown at taehyungs teary eyes and hesitation... his heart started beat fast ... is something happen to him... is the only thought lingered inside his mind ..

     The otherside said.. oh.. sorry to say.. your brother got an accident and admitted in xxx hospital..if you please ...come hurry ... taehyung whole body become numb... he feel like his world around him stopped.. he suddenly... stand ... and said...with irregular... breathing... bunny ... v got in accident... we have to go... jungkook also feel the same...but he dont want to pour his tears and make evident to taehyung that he still love him .. so emotionless stand and said.. I also coming ... taehyung just nodded ...

     Kookie feel tug in his heart ... is it his appa ... got in an accident because of him .. is he hurt.... him alot ... is his papa.. once said right ....don't hurt anyone..then what did he do... he give him pain... kookie want to cry ... ggukie  caressed his hand ...and  assured him a smile to calm his brother .... and followed their parents ...

     It's been night ...they are waiting ... for almost ...  4 hours ... now.. and the doctor doesn't come out from the operation theater where v is .. in other side.. taehyung was crying mess and jeongguk was calming his husband ..... kissing and calming him  with his sweet and positive words

   Kookie looked around.. he never  see his papa..around ... but he know.. his papa was here somewhere.. he sighned and a tear left from his doe eyes .. ggukie sit near him brother and caressed the small cute hand with his small cute hands... and said.. kookie.. don't be sad... I know ... my uncle was strong ... and he will Come through..alot .. he can do this also.. kookie harsly wiped his tears and looked at his brother... who also crying a while ago... he can clearly see from his brothers eyes... he hessistately asked.. ggu..ggukie.. did..did .. you ..think... what I did was wrong ....

                       Ggukie....smiled and said...no ....never.... uncle deserve that ... my parents  Also deserve the igonarance that bunny uncle giving... but.... kookie ... don't do you think.. there is moment in the middle ..where between the past and future .... don't you think the past is past and coming is future that we can't predict ...why can't we cherish the moment that we are in .... be.. happy ...being lovely.. being a family ... forget the mistakes that we made in past and avoid the mistakes that be do in future ... it will better live and cherish this moment ... otherthan ..mourning ... and regretting and living in pain ....live  happily together .. me ..you ... appa ....papa... bunny uncle.. v uncle...together .....  is it be fun right  .....  kookie nodded with a tear full smile and hug the younger and said... I never thought my little ggukie where this must smart ... and good in literature   ...  and then ggukie start blushing  ...with the complements ...

      Jungkook looked at the mirror puffy eyes ... still teary eyes..messy hair ... pale lips... this is being ... 4 hours that he was crying his eyes out..  he can't tolerate... being the thought of his love been hurt ...makes him tear apart ... makes his heart ...  hurt so much... he just want to act strong ..but he cant ..how much he act in front of everyone that he was cold.. emotionless but ... the old bunny ... heart is same as always .. weak.. and more sensitive...
He still remember ... he first see v  and misunderstood as taehyung and hug the hellout and kiss his cheeks leaving red glossy lipstick mark.. in his cheeks ... the amazement in his face ...it was cute back then .... then v  misunderstood him as  jeongguk and hug him  ... leaving a blushing and red tint cheeks.. and fastly beating heart ...of  jungkook...  

       He still don't remember how.. and when he fall... for that arrogant cold man.. who only caress about his family and friends ... who only believe his family and friends .... but he know.. one thing ... he fall for.him  hard ... the fast  beating of his heart  when he see  him still be the same ... like first time...... whenever he sees him ...the heart beat always bee same.. he hate it ... he hate it so much  ... how can he still cry for him ... why it's hurts so badly.... when he get hurts  ..... jungkook harsly wiped his tears from his teary eyes   ....and left the hospital washroom ...

      Kookie frown when he feel a taller man in front of him .. he was looking for his papa.. but he dont see him ..then see bumped in to a tall man ... who was look like he was ... in 50 s or something... the man politely bowed at his level ... and hey ... bunny why you where so hurry ... where are you going ... kookie smiled  and answered politely... looking for my papa... the man make a oh .... face ... but asking him further ... a familiar voice cut him by yelling .... grandpa...

      Kookie hesitately looked at the man .. he think himself...  ggukie call him grandpa that's mean... my papa have a appa too... then where he was when my papa go through  so much ... then he looked jeongguk who hugged his appa with tears ... mr jeon caressed his sons locks and ask... how was v.. jeongguk wipe his tears and said ... he was in operation theater... Dr said can't say anything now..

             Mr jeon nodded .. and looked at the two  small figures who interwine hands together and standing.. one have confuse face and other have a normal.... he ask...  who is this boy ... jeongguk gulped the lump in his throat.. and said .. he is.. bu.. cutted by a jungkook calling behind.. kookie...

      Jungkook looked at his son who was intertwined his hands to ggukie and  confusely looking at that man . ... he can't see the face .. because .. the man was showing his back... he once again ..wipe his tears ..  not want to show his son he was crying .. and called kookie ...