13

Jungkook was soak in rain... he can't walk more in that dark alley with no one ... he was scared  as hell ... walking alone in a dark alley with no one around with wet clothes ... all alone makes him think about negative... what if some one attack him ... rape him.... or kill him.... but nevertheless he walked slowly... don't wanna make any sound ..

     Taehyung was sitting in the bed sulking hard ... he was trying hard to get jungkooks phone ... this is the 100 th time he was calling and the other line ... some lady..  saying that the phone was not reachable .... jeongguk  entered in the room not caring about taehyung who was Hella worried of his best friend.... jeongguk cleared his throat and said ... appa was here ... I want you to act like your my good husband ...   just like normal  couples do.. ... taehyung nodded yet trying to rich his best friends phone  .....

   Jeongguk get frustrated he forcefully take the phone and throw it on ground  .. Taehyung flinched badly... but he acted like cool and said why you do that ... jeongguk shouted ... I want your all attention on me when I speak ... I don't want you  to see worried about your fling ... when your husband here .... in front of you  ..... taehyung  gulped hard .... he looked at the fierce bunny hybrid who ... fiercely shut the bathroom door with a bang sound ...  he blinked  sometimes and taked the broken phone from floor .... and cursed ... fucker just ... broke my phone ....

   Jungkook entered in jeon mansion only to see his appa not .....his ex appa was pampering his newly married twin with so much love ... he is not disappointed yet he used ..to it... however  he hide to show that he was not in pain... he can't.. he was longing for it .. how much... he wish to be his dad once loves him  like he did to his twin.. did he once used to it ... or like this he always long for love from every one . Tears started touch his corners of eyes   .... but he shrugged and looked at his husband who have no emotions at all . V looked jungkook eyed him ... disgustly... suddenly a hard slap landed on  him  yearning whimper from his mouth .... taehyung and namjin wide his eyes .. rest of them not cared .

           Jungkook looked at him ... with a painfull expression yet he side eyed his appw ...with a swollen cheeks ... v shouted.... where the fuckk were you... huh... are  you  slutting around or what.... that you get so much late ... jungkook break down ... he can't tolerate this words ... he was feeling... shit ... why all of them calling him a slut .. why ... he hate it .. he hate that  name .... even his husband were calling him that ..  eventhough he never looked a anyone's face .. properly... jungkook hiccups and chocked on his tears and said ... I don't get any bus or cab because I dont have any money... so I come by walking ...

       V feel stink in his chest ... the swollen cheek somehow make a pain in his heart ... why he feeling this... he hate younger so much.. now he hate him at the core ... but everytime .. the tears in his husband's eyes makes him sad even he always shrugged the thought it always come to his mind .. disturbing him... very badly ...

                  Jungkook go to his room .. no.. not his ... there is nothing is his .. it's v s room ... he close the bathroom door and
Open the shower and pipe at one go... how he wish he have someone ... who console him yet .... love him a little bit .... he break down completely... and cried his heart out ... how he made his appa and twin believe he have no intention to kill his mother yet he just needed for a icecream .. is it a 9 year boy can't ask his parents for a icecream.. how he tell his husband... that he have a crush on him for 4 years ... that he love him for 4 years ...how he make him believe that he is not a slut .... or a gold digger .. may he can't...  after a long bath ... he off the shower and looked at himself .. he cursed himself not ... thinking about he have no dress .. at last.. he ended up sleeping ... in the bathroom floor .... he thought his husband will atleat look for him but that never happened ... and he eventually waked up in the cold floor of bathroom ..

      Taehyung open his eyes when  he heard a knock like yesterday ... he yawned and get up from the couch only to see a wet jungkook with  a puffy eyes and .. paled face .. he looked at the clock its just 4 in the morning... jungkook peeked inside only to his twin was asleep in the bed .. taehyung sighned and ask... why are you in wet clothes .... jungkook smiled slightly with sadness and said .. i don't have anything to wear ... taehyung nodded and go to his cupboard and take some clothes ....and came to jungkook who was in standing in the door side .. he give to him and said... bunny ... I know.... you don't like my clothes.... but just adjust with this today and tomorrow if I get money I brought you some good one Okey... jungkook smiled and nodded and said no... need my sweet brother in law .. I have my own husband... I will ask him today ....
Jungkook happily jumped like a kid a get taehyungs clothes go to vs room . Where v was asleep in his bed ...

          V open his eyes only to see just like other times ... jungkook brought him breakfast iron him clothes ... cofee in the night stand ... and he was standing in the bed side with a bunny smile plastered in his lips ... the two tooth was more visible .. when v started wake ... v disgustly look away from jungkook and ask... what the heck you want  .... jungkook again smiled widely not caring about the words v saying ... he ask... hyung ... I have nothing to wear   .... can you buy  me some clothes ... v smiled creeply and said ... did I tell you to marry me .... no right ... then I don't have responsibility to take care of you ... the words hurt him ...

    Like this month's were passed .. v were the same ... acting like cold ass just to jungkook.. but sometimes he feel something for the younger.. once he become needy and jerkedoff himself when he see .... bunny on a long shirt of his .. wearing nothing nothing his shirt 0nly ... his white thighs were visible ... and he cant control himself .... in other hand... jungkook was devastated... he was slowly going to depression he dont know... taehyung always with him.... but taehyung also facing so many .... that he can't tolerate... and he dont want to a burden to him .. he still wear taehyungs dress .. yet he dont  have anything wear  or  buy because he dont have a penny . ... his university fees also the same .. if he will don't pay ... there is only one option for him ... to dropout...
Jimin only helped them for once ..  and that boy acted like they were invisible again..  mark was harassment was way more than before ..... bit still he believe his husband gonna fall for him one day ... and he gonna love him like a diamond ...

     Taehyung conditions more like worst ... his family is not talking ... especially his twin brother... who always financially support him never give a penny now .. his mother always blame him for being a useless stupid .. have no brain to study ... and for ruin his own brothers life .. some how he now regretted being with bunny.. that day and supported his friend to marry his brother ... and his husband.. and his gang bullying him at this for  instant that he can't... tolerate ... anymore .... once he eated in bathroom for not wanted to become their  prey again and again ... and he started a new habit of hurting himself ... with blade  ... seeing blood make him relieve for sometimes..

   Jungkook looked at the silent taehyung who silently reading his book .. jungkook intrupped brother in law ... just talk something you were sitting like this for a whole month ..  why don't you talk to me ... taehyung sighned and said bunny ... I want to study ... atleast this  time I wanna show my parents that I have a brain .. just give some peace I will beg to you ... jungkook feel like already a burden now ..to everyone .. taehyung now avoiding ... him... he know taehyung was regretting to get him married to his twin brother    ....  jungkook sighned at looked at the emotionessless taehyung.. is he losing the one he have ... his bestfriend ... is his best friend also started to hate him ....  what fate he deserve too get hate of everyone ....