38

V feel a warm in heart ... his son will talk to him ... it's feel like a dream ... and he wish it's never ends... . but when he approached him .. kookie...was over exited to see v . He looked at the small figures  who playing with the toys excitedly... it's been night and going to start the ceremony.. v cleaned his throat and said... babies... common get ...up go and fresh up . Ggukie and kookie nodded and left the room while jumping ...

     Jungkook looked at the black balloon . He was curious what's colour in it.... he see jeongguks gender revealing party 5 years back... but  that time he only come  know his baby's gender when he come his hands ...in that alley ... he chuckled at the dark memory .. the ceremony is about to start .. he pick the ballon in his hands.. but two little devils giggles heard  and he looked back onlyy to find .. his baby's were standing ... Jungkook sighn and said ... don't you two... don't fresh up yet ... go .. get ready first... ggukie said... unkie... I go to our room .. papa doesn't opening the door... jungkook frowned and ask.. is your appa doesn't come yet baby ... ggukie.. shook his head cutely saying a no..
Jungkook again frown and said..  Okey I will check... after you two fresh up ... come to living with that Ballon Okey... they nodded and jumped excitedly... and said.. yes .. we will bring the ballon ..

  Taehyung looked at the party floor where his students were dancing senselessly ... he slapped himself.. for entering in that car .. he never thought the girl will drop him to the club .. where the students  were clubbing ... alcohol smell is making him dizzy .. he cursed shit .. he call his husband to tell he will be late.. but his husband was not taking ... his calls ... he need to sneak ... out .. he looked around only to find there is back door ... he have to go to his house ..he want to see... his husband's... he feel like he is not Okey... that's make him more.. disturbed  ...

   Jungkook entred inside .. taegguks room .... it's stinks here ... he wide his eyes and shouted ... gguk ... gguk .. he looked around where the bathroom was .. he runs  there and open it harshly only to find his twin was .. in the floor crawling ... while tightly grabbing his tummy and whimpering because of pain.. jungkook wide his eyes.. and worriedly .. pick his brother in his shoulder and come to the room.. and placed in the bed ... jeongguk was so pale now... Jungkook worriedly ask .. gguk .. gguk... you Okey... tell something damnt .. jeongguk still whimpering... and murmering .. and crying hardly ...

      V put his suit on and looked at mirror ... it's been a while he .. wore such a expensive suit ..just want impress his husband.. but a loud ..knock intrupted .. he open the door only to find ... jungkook standing  while panting ... v cupped his face and ask.. baby ... what happen you Okey.. jungkook steady his breath and said... gguk... gguk... he was in pain  ... take the car .... we have to go to hospital ... v nodded and run to take his car .. 

    Taehyung sighn in releaf after long ... hide and seek game he finally came to his house.. but only to find .... everyone was in a mess... jimin was crying ...in yoogjis embrace.. taehyung confusely asked ... what happened here.. jimin suddenly stand shouted ... you fucking bastard ...where is the ballon ... taehyung confusely said... which I didn't see anything ... then his gaze fall on his kids .. who was sitting like nothing happened... he can clearly see tension between them  he sighned and looked at jimin who stormed his leg softly in the floor because of anger and again shouted ... i think.... I never gonna know..  my babys gender... taehyung  looked two devils and asked ggukie... baby .. where is papa ... ggukie replied with his doe cute eyes... papa went to hospital with unkies ...

    V assured jungkook who was sitting panickly and with tear full eyes ...  by caresses his hand over his husband's hands  ... and looked at himself ... he take long  breath..and  murmered ... to himself .. . it's so expensive ... and his best friend puke.. on his expensive new suit that  buy to impress his husband ... he again sighn and looked front only to find the doctor coming out from the room jungkook and v instately go to the Dr and ask.. how is he... ?? Is he Okey... the Dr just smiled and said... yeah ..he is.. he is taking a lot stress and not eating well its not good for the baby ...

      Jungkook entred inside the room only to jeongguk was sitting emotionlessly ... he clear his throat... and go near to him ... but next he was wrapped around two ...arms.. jeongguk hugged tightly and cried ...jungkook slowly caressed his back to calm him... after a minute.. he feel his twin was calm and ask... gguk ...you Okey... look at me.. Is am the reason...then I promise i never ignore you please don't take... stress it's not good  for the baby ... jeongguk sobbed with broken words... that ... that bastard ... Che.. cheat me .... jungkook know.. it's all his mood swings.. but he was stressing on it .. Jungkook patted and said... gguk... you know ...he can't.. cheat you   ..... he never looked someone's face other than yours.. jeongguk again shook his head while crying and said... I see he kissing a girl today   .. jungkook just keep silent ... he know taehyung don't do that .. he smiled jeongguk and said ..first you should take rest ... then we can talk about this Okey... jeongguk nodded and laid the bed.. while jungkook caressed his locks ....

          Taehyung  panickly run to his husband's..room  where his husband quietly sleeping  ..... he opened it only to find ... his husband was sleeping peacefully . He kissed his template.. because of the wetness jeongguk opened his eyes.. only to find his husband starring him intimately... jeongguk suddenly kissed him in his lips .. not want to lose him...and whispered..  don't leave me please... don't leave...me..Tae... I love you ... I never scold you .. anymore.... please ... don't leave ... taehyung suddenly pull jeongguk and looked at his face and ask ... baby what are you saying ... how can I leave you ... I love you a lot ... but  jeongguk shouted loudly ...then why you cheat me bitch   ..... taehyung frown he know he fucked up ...

      Jungkook looked  at bickering couple.. who was shouting for nothing and taehyung just scaredly try to explain what happen ... he come outside the room leaving the couple inside ... only to see v was sulking looking his expensive coat ..he chuckled he know ...this man  brought this just for impress him ... but jeongguk puke on it ... jungkook sit near to him and said... you don't have to buy this much expensive suit just for impress me... v smile awkardly and said... I can do anything for impress you ... jungkook  just hummed although he liked the coment but he never show .....

     Everything will change but need some time that the thing v doesn't have ... he have to heal his husband..and make him his again ... and lived there life ... he will try to make ... everything... proper again ... he will make his son to call him appa ...and he  was waiting for that moment    ..only to hear the appa word from his son ... his son play with him but neither he spoke or ... call him appa... just give company to ggukie ... he will change everything.....  he will love them endlessly ... he give them infinity of love  .... he make them the happiest ... he looked at his husband ... who was sitting ... in side and smiled himself and said to his mind.. I promise baby .... I will rebuild our life ...that shattered now... I will collect every pieces ...and rebuild it  .... that never gonna break by anyone ... I promise ..