40

Time blew in a seconds .. it's  been 1 and half month that they are living like a family ...  biggering ... eating breakfast .. dinner together ..  the house  have a life now.. everything lively in this 1 month.. taegguks biggering  ...that neighborhood can't sleep at nights ..and kids and v's arguments... complaints ..from neighbors are way long ...and jungkook was done with that ...

          V become even more close to his son ... ggukie was also same... comfortable with jungkook... everyday .. v try to speak ... to jungkook.. do small  funny things to make him happy ....even though he always.. try to study cooking  .....ends up burning the kitchen and kicked by taehyung... for end up everything messily ... once ..he got a hardslap from jungkook... because he try to be more comfortable by back hugging jungkook who was in kitchen that day to till today ...he always.. do everything... by getting permission... by jungkook...  but that hard slap ..never stop him to get close to jungkook... it's makes him  ....sad but it's encourage him a lot ...

         Jeongguk  throw pillow on taehyung who was arranging the tent .. and shouted ... fool ... why you take strawberry shake...I want banana shake  ... taehyung confusely ask..did you said  ....strawberry shake when we was in home.... jeongguk again shout  now..I want banana milkshake ... they decide to go for a picnic for 1 week ...now they are in a river side ...night arranging everything for sleep ... ggukie and kookie got busy in playing around ... jeongguk again shout I want banana milkshake....you fool ...then angry ness turns  in to.. winning    ....that taehyung can't ignore ... tae come to his husband who was pouting  .... his baby was so cute when he was pregnant... he pinched his husband and said ...baby...wait here ...I will go  buy your banana milkshake  ....Okey... jeongguk nodded with a pout ...

   V interupted no... you don't go anywhere in this time... tae smiled and looked at his worried brother and said... my baby and little baby in his tummy ...  want banana milkshake v  ... and I will come fast don't worry ...v again interupted no... i can't allow you to go anywhere in this time.. if you want then I will buy Okey... Tae want protest but this time jungkook interupted  .... me also coming... I don't want you to go alone ... v feel a warm inside   .... his bunny is still caring  ... he is scared of he going alone.. v nodded with a smile ...and get in the car with jungkook...

    Jeongguk stormed his legs in the mud ... and said... what a pig i am ... because... of my fucking mood swings I allow them to go ... and it's been 4 hours ...they didn't come ...he looked at tae who worriedly checking for net work connection just to call his brother and brother in law ... suddenly they feel wet in their body ..it suddenly it's...  all rainy jeongguk make his kids get inside the tent and v also get inside ... it's  so rainy and windy  and thunderstorms and lightning.... was louder outside ... taehyung sighn and looked at jeongguk he was verge of a panick....he have to strong . kids are also scared... he have to make them feel safe now .... he hugged three of them from ... side and  said in a calming tone it's Okey... we are gonna be Okey...inside... he is scared ....scared the hell out and worried about v and jungkook....

       V cursed  fuck and punch the stearing.....  they buy jeongguk banana milkshake ..but they lose their way ..... now the car has also stopped ... from moving ... jungkook sighn and get outside the car outside in the heavy rain ..to check where they were now.. but only to find darkness.. he get inside  and said... you should take a torch ... look we are in this dark alone... v sighn and said worriedly ... uff ... I wish they will be safe now ....  and looked at jungkook who was all wet .... and his milk white chest and pink nipples were so expose in the white wet shirt ... we gulp the feeling ...he was getting now.. he have to fight for his inner self ...but  he cant even take his eyes from there ...

     Jungkook looked at v who was intensely looking at him ... he feel hot somehow..in the cold weather.... v look at jungkooks eyes showing something that can't even read ... is it the eyes saying he also need for his touch ...or something else ..... he lean forward to capture that lips that he longing for a certain time .... but he never thought.. Jungkook who lean closer and close the gap by touching  his cold ice .. lips in to him ....  electricity that they first had in their spine ... Jungkook doesn't know what he was doing ... is this because ... he had never laid for 5 years ...or still he love the touch of his ex husband .... but he melted in it somehow.... they never noticed the kiss become sloppy and rougher when the  time goes ....  after become breathless... v pulled back jungkook who was in a daze ... swollen lips.. messy hair ....everything making the beauty ethreal ...that aroused him even ... more...   he take jungkook in his lap ...who grinded in his crotch area that make him to let out a moun and again he capture his jungkook lips on  this time  more rougher and sloppyer  than before  ....

    Jungkook feel so exposed in front of his  ex husband now... the clothes were removed from their body ...Jungkook who take out v clothes and v who take it jungkook clothes...gazing him intensely ... jungkook was a mourning mess when his husband ... capture his  already swollen nipples and making him hard again ..by suking it harder...... Jungkooks mourn is not helping at all... v suddenly change position and jungkook was now under him in the car sit ... he lowered the sit only to see his husband ... naked ... fully exposed

    Jungkook  feel a pain a in his  back ... when his husband entred him slowly that with love and care ... he loved that feeling that he only experienced for one time ... and somehow ...he missed the feeling ... even though it's one time thing ... he let loud a shaky moun ... when the slow pace turn in to hard thrusting .... he was mourning that he can't even catch his breath. .. same goes with ....v who was thrusting his husband's inside.. not caring about the . ...heavy breathing that he have ... .they doesn't even know... when v cum inside jungkook and jungkook cum in his husband's well build chest ...  and end up sleeping ... naked while v still inside jungkook... were the others were so worried and scared   .... in the tent ...

     Taehyung opened his  eyes...only to see the two little prince of his was ... on top of him and his baby was on his chest ...sleeping peacefully  ...  he slowly called jeongguk who was asleep enjoying the heartbeat of his husband ... baby  ..... wake up ... it's morning ... jeongguk whined and open his eyes ... slowly ..and shouted ... oh my God  ... is v and bunny come back ...  jeongguk shout make the kids open there eyes fastly .. taehyung make his kids sit in the floor ... and open the tent where sun was brightly shinning.... after the rain ... taehyung suddenly take his phone ...and start to call v where the other side ...just said it was switched off ....

      Jungkook opened his eyes only to see there is no one beside him ... he remember everything how can he forget when everything happen ... when he was so sober... he gulped the tears welled up in his...eyes...but regret..is not what he feeling ... but he shouldn't do that when he was going to left  the country... and everyone... after  this one week  ...  he will again .. miss this feeling for sure...then how will he live ... he again want to take pills.. to sleep .... want to get through panick attacks ...again want to go through.... the alcohol to ease his mind .... want to see his son longing for his appa... again ... he can't... he can't... but he  have too...

      V  sited in the wet grass and looked at the bright sun ... he was happy ...so happy ...that his husband was willingly make love with him ... he thank taehyung to introduce this trip ...very happy that he can't even describe...  what if jungkook left him ... is he again want to go through... depression   .... he will definitely miss this feeling ...he want to take pills ..  for sleep ...he will miss his son .... he will miss everything  .... what will he do ...when he lose them again ...what will happen his bunny abandoned him when he need him the most  ....yes he need his bunny and his son in every..moment of his life ... he can't lose them ...he will die for sure ...