12

Jungkook looked around the college . All of them are laughing at taehyung.. some of them are talking about the marriage that happen that taehyung helped Jungkook to get v and some others are calling Jungkook gold digger.  He looked at taehyung who was not caring about anything and walking while roll his eyes .. they sit in a table in cafeteria ... jungkook pinched taehyung and slowly whispered..Tae..Tae ... they were moking you  ..... . Taehyung again roll his eyes and said ... why should we care about them bunny let them gossip .. you know ..gossipers always gossip ... but jungkook know  however cool he act in front of him inside he is scared ... scared of his bullies ... and the students who were gossiping about him .. and hurt about the words there saying .... about him and his best friend. 

     Jungkook sighn and squeeze his hand and said dont roll your eyes everytime it will come out ... taehyung slightly laughed but his laugh stop when he see the certain boy ... who was coming with his gang ... his husband with his bullie friends ... jungkook looked them but instately act like he was eating .... but he feel a hand in his waist... he suddenly flinched and stand up ... he looked at the boy who put his hands in his tiny waist... he glared at him ... inside he is scared ... the boy was in his twins gang ... the biggest irritation that he have ... what most hurted him was his twin know he was harassing him for long and he just do nothing ... and make him do whatever...
The boy smirked and said .... oh... jungkook don't  act like innocent we all now know that your a slut that do anything for money ... tears filled in his eyes ... he want to slap him ... but he have no courage ... taehyung stand and shouted ... don't you dare to call him slut .. a voice interuupted ... what will you do hubby  .... huh... taehyung looked and jeongguk and said ... he is your twin ggukie..  how can you allow him to do that ... jeongguk poked his tongue inside and sit on the table ... and smirked and said ....what did you call me hubbie .... ggukieya ... wah...  what cute name right yoogji .... yoogji nodded  while laughing his hell out ... taehyung hang his head low ...

         The boy beside jungkook eyed  jungkook with lust and desire ... taehyung want to punch him ... yet he also have no courage ... the boy  was so masculine.. .. the boy and his husband is well known boxers at colledge and they work out everyday .. while he just do eat and sleep... if they put hand on him he will  definitely die ...

      The boy again slide his hand in jungkooks tiny waist... but this time jungkook can't move his hold was harder .... jungkook try his best to remove his body from his .. but he cant.. tears started to flow he cried  in pain ... the boy chuckled and said what baby... do you think world most handsome  husband v will come to save you... ... taehyung shouted bastard let him go ... yet he rise his hand to punch him ... but jeongguk instantly push and trow him on the floor .  Taehyung who fell  in floor with a bruised lip and knee ... jeongguk looked at the boy who goingto  kiss his twin jungkook who was resisting and pushing him to get out from his grip ... jungkook know he can't.... he will definitely do something today.... he started beg... please leave me mark ... please iam begging you .... suddenly he heard a bang sound and his grip in his waist loosened ... he frightenly looked aside only to see a emotionless jimin who standing with a   broken glass plate  which is spreaded with a amount of blood... in his hand ... and he looked at floor only to see mark was groaning in pain... and he was bleeding.  Taehyung and kook looked jimin who never speak to them now save them ... jimin throw the Plate in the floor and looked at yoogji disgustly and looked at jeongguk and said ... with no expression shame of you all.... he then looked at the shocked taekook ... and said with that the same  expression.... won't you two come we have a important test today .... taekook instantly nodded and followed jimin like their life depened in  him ....

        Taehyung whispered to jungkook... bunny ... I want to become jimin one day... how cool he is right ... he knocked out him with a fucking plate ... can you believe .... I wanna kill him for everytime ... he grap you or touch... you... what about I once again ask him what was he eating every day.. jungkook giggled and said not now brother in law... how is  your leg now... taehyung dramatically put his hand in his chest and said ... huh... what I can say everyone got a abusive top but I got a  abusive bottom ..... they both giggled and looked at jimin who have slight smile walking beside them ....

They also smile ...together this is the first time ... someone come forward to save them .... no one dare to raise their voice in front of college heartdrops . And who want to speak for nerds like them ...

   V was checking on some papers ... when his door opened namjoon entered with a smile .. v smile back.. namjoon sitted and ask... how your wedding night go...... v signed and said ... you know how it was ... namjoon chuckled and said v don't be cruel to him Okey... you know mom already giving him hard time ... for marrying you ... v looked at namjoon and said ... then what will I do hyung.. make him my lovely..  husband have sex with him.. make a family... he is a gold digger... how can I live with a pathetic person like him .. namjoon sighn and said .... here he call me and said give this to you... he prepared for you... v instately said ... I don't wanna eat ... namjoon sighn and said it's your favorite... kimchi fried rise ... v suddenly take that from namjoons hand and started eating like a baby... and mouning how food is tasty... namjoon chucked at his baby brothers duel personality.. and said ... mom ask me to pick taehyung and jeongguk from colledge I can't go.. can you please go... v nodded while eating his lunch... not thinking that he have to pick his husband too.

  V come out his car and looked at the colledge front door ... jeongguk come out .. v doesn't know how to face him neither jeongguk too.. he awkwardly smiled and said ... mmm... mom told me to pick you and taehyung from colledge ... jeongguk nodded and said .. ahmm ... I think he was behind ..me... taekook came out from college...  jungkook  feel like his world was in  standing front of him ... he missed his husband already ... he shyly smiled at v

    This is the time v recognized about his  husband... he facepalmed himself... taehyung  smiled at  v .. who doesn't smile back...
Taehyung and go near to his brother and husband... v said you two have a late dinner party today ... so mom tell you me to pick you both ... taehyung nodded and entered in the luxurious  car of v ... jungkook also happily entred.. but a hand push him out and said ... where are  you going inside my car ... orphans and golddiggers have public transports. Taehyung wanted to intrupt but  already v entered in the driving sit and left from their ... tears formed his eyes ... orphan... his husband call him orphan again ... that means his husband  doesn't love him a bit ... he harsly wipe his tears and said ... bunny it's just mere time... he will accept you ... one day... make you his... spoil you with his love... you just make him fall in love Okey... he smiled to  himself... how much he want his husband attention... but the boy doesn't know... that he never gonna get it ... and atlast... he himself teach him he was an  orphan with no one ...  the pain and suffering.. the starvation... that he endured alone .. the pain that he begged for money and food ...and mercy....  make him teach him that your a orphan with no one... and your born to die in streets with no one beside... and he make him learn that if he die also .... you will a be body.. that no one recognize as his family... the pain make him give up on his life yet the pain make him stand by with  his legs with no one's help ... the thought that he can do it alone make him unstoppable... yet strong...
_________________________________________

Is it iam making it boring ... you can tell me honestly..  iam a little bit insecure  .....