The Ryan Investigation

Nathan trailed behind Ryan as he went to the Quad to study. He noticed that Ryan was texting a lot as he was reading his Biology book. It did not seem possible that Ryan would tell a lie to ruin his friend's life, but no one really knows anyone. Ryan left his phone behind as he went to his left to use the restroom. That is when Nathan made his move. He peered at the texts that Ryan wrote.

Ryan to Brett: Hey, want to go to the beach?
Brett to Ryan: Yes I do
Ryan to Brett: I see you at 3:30 pm after class
Brett to Ryan: sounds good to me. Bring your beach ball
Ryan to Brett: Okay. I'll bring it, but what else you want to do?
Brett to Ryan: I want to bury you in the sand and tickle your feet. I want to go swimming with you. I want to build a sandcastle with you. I want to do a lot with you.

Nathan realized it was just innocent texts so he left the area. Ryan returned to studying. Nathan wondered what if Ryan is not really the conspirator. He ran a background check on Ryan. There was nothing suspicious that caught his eye. So, he was ready to cross him out as a suspect.

Ryan went to the beach that day with Brett. He was wearing nothing but his underwear when he laid down on the beach sand with his arms to his sides and his legs stretched out in front of him. He allowed Brett to pile sand on his body. Then, a layer of water was patted on it before a secondary layer of sand was applied onto him. They were 120 miles away from campus in the city of Osdale at Creighton Beach. They had driven there by car. Brett is 20 years old and is a college friend of Ryan. Brett played this little piggy with Ryan's toes then tickled Ryan's right sole then his left sole. Ryan giggled and tried to get up but the sand was compacted tough on him, and he could not move.

Brett licked Ryan's bare sized 11 feet and he was tickled like crazy and he was laughing very hard. He nearly wet himself, but he stopped himself from doing that. Brett then used a feather on Ryan's adorable toes and he giggled even more. Brett used his fingers to quickly tickle Ryan's feet. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The tickling in its entirely lasted 30 minutes then Brett freed Ryan.

On Trinity College, Nathan got access to Ryan's room. He noticed a stack of books on Ryan's bed. He picked one up and it said, "Scandals that rocked the sports world". The second book said, "The Life and Death of Michael Jackson". He put both of those books aside. Then, he noticed a note written on a sticky note attached to the back of the 2nd book. It said, "1235 Wiler Street".

Nathan thanked the resident assistant for letting him in, then he went to the address on the sticky note. It was a big house with a clean lawn and 2 yellow rooted trees and it seemed like it will be a strange night. He knocked on the door. The person that answered was 9 year old Kennedy. What are you doing here? said the young boy. I'm looking for the owner of this home. Sorry, my dad is not home right now. It's only my babysitter Jane and I said Kennedy. Okay, well here is my number. Let your father know I came and tell him to call me when he returns replies Nathan.

To be Continued