Off day- Billy gets tickled

Come on guys, don't tickle me. We are 2-3 right now and we need to tickle you. The boys stripped his shoes, socks, football uniform, and helmet off. He was bare skinned wearing just his underwear. Ryland tickled Billy's left foot with his fingers. Billy is erupting into a lot of laughter and its dramatic. Ryland is now playing this little piggy with Billy's toes one toe at a time till all 10 toes are wiggled, then he tickles the right toes then the left toes and Billy wet himself and his laughter is continuous. Stop, please, I can't take it anymore. Want a break? said Traylor. Yes please. Give him one team. 10 seconds went by.

Garett returning from injury tickled Billy's armpits. It was circular motions from his fingers and very quickly. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get his belly, get his belly the team chanted.

Rain and Tyler double teamed Billy's belly with their quick motioned fingers. The explosive laughter produced uncontrollable tears raining down Billy's eyes. The tickling was now all over Billy. Hands tickled his feet, armpits, belly, sides, ribs, neck, and knees at the same time and Billy passed out from all the tickling.

When he came to, no one was holding him. They staged a team meeting about what to do about the failing season so far. If we lose, we tickle Billy and run another set of drills said Rain. No way said Billy. Come on Billy, its just you laughing replied Tyler. Fine, I accept but we won't lose again. How can you be so confident said Ryland. Because our team is much better than our record says we are.

To be Continued