The 2nd investigation into Ryan

Richard pulled into the driveway of his home. He is Kennedy's father. He noticed his son was in his driveway. He lifted up his son high in the air and flew him around like an airplane and set his son down. After he went inside their home with his son, he played some chess with his son. Then, he cooked Kennedy smoked Alaskan Salmon, paired with a mushroom creamed sauced white Asparagus. Then, his son Kennedy told him that someone came to his home and left his phone number to contact him later.

Richard did some work on his bank company, then he called the lawyer. Hi, I heard you needed to reach me. What did you want? said Richard. I'm Nathan an attorney and I'm doing an investigation on a student named Ryan. Oh yes, Ryan is my former foster kid and he has quite an imagination said Richard. Did he contact you recently? said Nathan. Yes he did. He wanted to know if I could tutor him in Biology, and I told him I did not have time to do so. He said that is okay. Did he seem unlike himself? replied Nathan.

No, he seemed fine said Richard. Thank You for your time said Nathan.

3 hours later, Ryan returned to campus with his buddy Brett. He was settling into the night, when he was awaken by a flashlight in his eyes that was shining in them. He was shocked to discover an intruder. The suspect had rope in his hands and a hood. The intruder was around 18 years old and he pulled Ryan's hands behind his back and tried to tie them, but Ryan reacted quickly and kicked the intruder in the knee and it hurt very bad. Ryan jumped out the bed and left his home and ran to a neighbor's dorm. Franklin opened the door and Ryan rushed inside and explained what just happened to him.

Ryan called the police. The intruder was nowhere to be found and Ryan was traumatized by the incident. Security cameras showed a suspicious person follow Ryan and enter his dorm room. The person was very tall but the suspect kept his head down so the police officer could not see his face. The suspect had a distinctive tattoo on his arm which is an anchor. Campus police recalled someone running down the fire escape stairs moments after the intruder tried to abduct Ryan.

To be Continued